Dazed & Confused May 2008 : Kevin by Laurence Passera

Royal-Galliano

völlig losgelöst
Reaction score
l0d53af6a3434b35a3fe658qi9.png

MAY - MOVEMENT ISSUE (KEVIN/TECKTONICK) - PHOTO BY LAURENCE PASSERA. STYLING NICOLA FORMICHETTI

[nicola formichetti's myspace]

thanks for posting !!!!

but kevin who?? please dont kill me if i asked the stupid question ....

The cover looks interesting but I don't like it.

the cover photo is very good in my opinion, I really like that red area. What I don't like so much is the styling, even I usually like what Nicola does... and the typography is pathetic, not the 'flash dance' ones but where it says: "SPIKE JONZE on the.... blah blah", :sick: what's the name of it? why are some letters bigger than others?

i have no idea at all but i guess tecktonick is some dance formation??? so he's its member and not a model... :unsure:

the cover photo is very good in my opinion, I really like that red area. What I don't like so much is the styling, even I usually like what Nicola does... and the typography is pathetic, not the 'flash dance' ones but where it says: "SPIKE JONZE on the.... blah blah", :sick: what's the name of it? why are some letters bigger than others?
it could really do without the "flashdance"

i have no idea at all but i guess tecktonick is some dance formation??? so he's its member and not a model... :unsure:

Tecktonick is a dancestyle that is all the rage in France atm and slowly taking over Europe...it's a dancestyle with wild armmovements and cool footwork performed on dance/trance music. I am not sure wether it is also the name of a formation or anything, but judging by the coverpic, he is an avid Tecktonick dancer :smile:

The cover looks shoddily put together.The "flash dance" font looks very amateur and they shouldn't have cut out the guy from the original background, it looks poorly done. Is this really the cover?

That said, I'd love to see the original photo, pre-photoshop abuse.

its funny that a year ago I was saying that the problem with Dazed was good covers but bad content and now it seems reversed (at least to me), now the covers are not my cup of tea (the Lovefoxxx cover, the Joaquin Phoenix cover and now this) and the contents are always quite good so I hope/expect that this is a good issue as well.

I don't blame Dazed for putting this Kevin guy on the cover since Dazed is not really a fashion mag. The cover is so cool IMO ^_^

Eek, what's with the bad headline? I might buy it if the contents are good. Can't wait for the review.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->