Dazed & Confused May 2008 : Kevin by Laurence Passera

Wow i'm still so confused. Is techtonick a dance or music group? No idea who they are, but I commend Dazed on using someone who isn't really 'known'.

^ Tecktonick is a dance. Some people also use the word to describe the electro music it's danced to :flower:

interesting cover love nicola! but i dont like this...that guy reminds me a bit of young bobby gillespie. a bit.
thanks for posting:flower:

i really like the photos and agree that the font somewhat ruins it.

and regarding this dance thing.. is the rave scene coming back? or did it never leave in europe? i know in the u.s. it has faded.

I like how different it is, but for some reason, I'm not a big fan..

"Jolt"
Photographer: Will Davidson
Styling: Mattias Karlsson
Hair: Judi Lewis
Makeup: Sally Brankka
Model: Julia Dunstall

Scanned by me

thanks for scanning looks interesting. Anything else that is good?

"Transition"
Photographer: Tim Richardson
Styling: Karen Langley
Hair: Book-Hee
Makeup: Dotti At Mao
Model: Kasia Struss

Scanned by me

Thanks a lot for scanning !!! I like Julia's ed and Kasia's one is not bad either ^_^:heart: yet maybe not strong enough to make me want to buy it...
Is there any other editorial inside ? Could you tell me who are the models and the photographers ? TIA and karma (if I can :blush:) in advance :flower:

^OK, no need to scan them if you don't have time, just want to have a better idea of the whole mag :wink: Huge thanks !! :heart:

Julia's ed is terryfic. this is the time i begin to dig her hair color. so dramatic

the eds look great but very dark for a may issue

the rest of eds are featured by male models and one is multi-models not very known but I can scan if you wanna,.......

^is the multi-models featuring female models ? If yes, that would be the most exciting part of the mag !! :woot::heart: So if you have time to scan or at least to write down their names :wink::flower: it would be really warmly welcome

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->