Del Core F/W 2023.24 Milan

...but always ready to be disappointed in the upcoming season, because fashion.
polaryxn.gif

One of the best collections Milan has offered in the last period.

I find it quite puzzling how little space he's been given so far in the international press, the same people who find breath to complain non-stop about the lack of young talent in Milan.
If I think about how much space is given to the likes of Matty Bovan (or any other new-comer of the London tribe) or Telfar, just to name two...

Ah, sorry, I was forgetting that nobody cares about technicalities like designing and cutting skills anymore...

Did feel like I was looking at the same silhouettes when watching the stream, but it is such a well made collection which seems to be a forgotten skill among younger talents. Don’t love it, but will be interesting to see where they go as some of their past collections have been a bit much and kind of scattered.

Will say, there’s a tenderness to this that is lacking in the likes of Peter Do. Only comparing because there’s some pieces that remind me of theirs, but when Do does it it’s so passionless. Here you can feel an unwavering excitement for fashion. Hopefully that doesn’t disappear…

Hate the shoes though. Just stop with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcganim
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->