Del Core S/S 2024 Milan

Ugh I'm such a sucker for stuff like this. I'm obsessed with those last 2 looks with the fluted glass print.

I love how crisp and down-to-earth this collection is. Especially the closing look is wonderful, I want to touch it and investigate the simple cut and the fabric. The bags are also interesting, they feel like an organic part of the look and that's a serious achievement for such a young brand.

this was so good! I think he’s brilliant and I was so much looking forward for his collection.

I love most of it. it all works well and it’s cohesive and seems to be perfectly executed.

First time discovering this guy. This is really great, might be my favourite from NY so far. First collection this season to make me *feel* without putting on my critical hat. It's not perfect, I think those metallic breastplates are horrible and there's a few too many 'black piece of fabric with stuff done to it' looks, but I think the florals are so beautiful, the closing look, the bags ... I can't wait to see what he's gonna do next and I haven't felt that for a while.

^ it's from Milan actually but yes it has the feel of NYFW show.

I wasn't feeling this as much, although the brand looks to be doing well, they have opened standalone store here in london

^ it's from Milan actually but yes it has the feel of NYFW show.

I wasn't feeling this as much, although the brand looks to be doing well, they have opened standalone store here in london
I swear I wrote Milan, what even happened there?? I'm in London too, I'll have to go once I've finished this busy period at work and can actually leave the house.

Love this coat:
VCf2sJTl_o.jpg

(imgbox.com)

This is so chic. Experimental without being overt. It’s the little touches. Like the front tucks of the tailoring jackets. Great colour palette as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tunagurl95
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->