Delphine Arnault

Ceptuouse

Reaction score
I couldnt find a thread on her, so...Personally, I like her, and, I think she's worked very hard, even If she is the daughter of Bernard Arnault, she has worked extremely hard I believe.

Biography from wikipedia
Arnault was in 2004 one of the world's richest women with a wealth exceeding 14.4 billion Euro. At the age of 29 she became the only woman to have reached the position of director for LVMH. In 2005 she controlled 47.5% of the stocks in LVMH and is the biggest individual stockholder. Measured in turnover, LVMH is the biggest luxury produce company in the world. In France she has been referred to as the Napoleon of the luxury product business, and as the Wolf in a cashmere coat. She became the HR manager for the LVMH group in 2002. Arnault has particularly contributed in the development of Dior Parfums.

Arnault is a graduate of the EDHEC school of commerce in Lille and the London School of Economics. She has been the leader of several organisations, not only those linked to her father's business, but also scholarly organisations like student organisations at the London School of Economics. Before joining her father's company she worked for McKinsey & Company in Paris[1]. She has a silent personality and dislikes media attention. She appreciates the arts, particularly dadaism, and she covets collectibles, just like her father.
00180m.jpg
00430m.jpg

00440m.jpg
00300m.jpg

00230f.jpg
00460f.jpg

00260f.jpg
100120250.jpg

100119140.jpg
100102245.jpg

100099525.jpg
100085988.jpg

[style.com]

LSE...she's no dumb heiress :lol:

She has access to anything she wants to wear, but she seems to have cultivated her own style, refined and French chic...

About her wedding...
Arnault married on Saturday, September 24, 2005, in the Roman CatholicCathédrale Saint-Jean-Baptiste de Bazas in Gironde, classified by Unescoworld heritage building. She married the 38 year-old Alessandro Vallarino Gancia, heir to an Italian dynasty of wines. Her wedding became the main happening in 2005 for the French upper class. Her dress was designed by John Galliano for Dior. After the ceremony, the reception took place in the Château d'Yquem, in Bordeaux.

The guest included personalities of the business world, politics and fashion. Among them, were John Galliano, who designed her haute couture dress for the wedding and the one for the reception, Bernadette Chirac, the French first lady, the designer Karl Lagerfeld, Glenda Bailey manager of the magazine Harper's Bazaar, the ministers Thierry Breton, Jean-François Copé and Renaud Dutreil. The conservative French politician Nicolas Sarkozy joined them for dinner in the castle of Yquem. Some photos were published in an issue of European Hello! magazine. One press release commented, "The world's hottest billionaire is finally off the market."
[answers.com]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=+1]Dior hosts the Young Collectors Council Artist's Ball honoring artist Matthew Ritchie at the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum[/SIZE][/FONT]
delphinearnaultwc0.jpg

[newyork-socialdiary]

Her work ethic is definitely admirable...I love the red dress she wore to a Vogue party {gettyimages.com}

Attachments

• 56270219.jpg
    56270219.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 5
  • 56652308.jpg
    56652308.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 71405949.jpg
    71405949.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 10
12863967annakarina22220zu7.jpg

Delphine and Emanuelle Alt
wireimage

(originally posted by 1karina1 in Emanuelle's thread)

yeah I don't love everything she wears (except that Pucci outfit) but she definately has her own sense of style and I agree, i don't think anyone would question her work ethic

i agree with meg,

i usually dont like what she wears.. ive seen her too often in CD and havent found it appropriate for her look.
but i do like the PUCCI. colour becomes her :smile:

I :heart: Delphine and was thrilled to find this thread!!!

Here she is, heading the Best Dressed list of 2007, in Dec. issue of US Bazaar:

bazaardec2007bestdressehk7.jpg

Credit: Scanned by TFS member OriginalSin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->