Demián Bichir

Reaction score
Demián Bichir is a Mexican actor. He's best known for his work on Weeds, Che and A Better Life, for which he was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Actor. He's also in Oliver Stone's upcoming film Savages.

NT4a6.jpg

1ak1x.jpg

qrYkE.jpg

rNcIS.jpg

DNqaB.jpg

quNCW.jpg

Hrfq3.jpg

9IhrG.jpg

v4zWN.jpg

IcAtx.jpg

zLYFW.jpg

zDQsX.jpg

PYLg0.jpg

zimbio, getty

I'm so happy his performance was recognized by the Academy. He's amazing. I love his style and demeanor as well.

I can't even look at his pictures without feeling like I'm about to cry :rofl:.. incredible performance on A Better Life. I was reading what Roger Ebert wrote on the potential nomination of Fassbender, on how he might deserve the Oscar (if nominated) but considering how the Academy is unlikely to honor a compulsive masturbator :lol:, the nomination itself would be the award. Well, that's how I feel about Demián's performance too.. for me his performance is revolutionary not just by the degree of emotion he provides without relying on gimmicks typical of Hollywood stars, but the topic itself.. the fact that it's something so current and even controversial like migration and identity. And he nailed it.

I'm indifferent to his style but he doesn't look bad most of the time! :heart:

Thanks for starting this, physicalgraffiti.

Such a sexy badass in Weeds!

I want to see A better life, because everybody is telling me he is so great in this movie.

Yeah MulletProof, he is quite easy on the eye too...

^ You're welcome :smile:
And I totally agree. I'm extremely happy that this film got made. And I haven't stopped thinking about it and his performance.

In this interview, he talks about taking the film to Washington and speaking to Senators about it. He also talks about the response it has gotten from the public.
He comes across as very intelligent. Really funny, too.

An incredible actor who made me cried like a baby in A Better Life and such a sexy man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waltermh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->