Demi Lovato self harming?/In Treatment for "Anger" Issues

I hope she's okay. Cutting is a very serious problem and she needs to get help.

I just became aware of this story and the reps' excuse about the bracelets being too tight made no sense. If that were the case, the marks would have been all around her wrist not just in that one spot.

It's good that's getting help instead of trying to cover it up.

Soooooo, this thread was started in '08 and something is just happening now?

And I have no idea who this is or what she's done. TV roles? Movies? Never heard of her at all.

^^Demi Lovato is a Disney actress / singer. She's got her own show and a few albums under her belt already.
Seems like she had her issues "controlled" over the past two years, but things have gotten worse lately and now she's seeking treatment.

Get better, Demi. :(

^^Demi Lovato is a Disney actress / singer. She's got her own show and a few albums under her belt already.

Didn't really say much, so I had to go digging a little.

She is best known for her roles as Mitchie Torres in the Camp Rock movies and as Sonny Munroe in Sonny With a Chance. Lovato starred in the 2009 movie Princess Protection Program. Before Disney, she had one of the roles on Barney & Friends.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demi_Lovato

I guess the only place I've ever seen her would have been in "Sonny .... "

I wouldn't exactly call her a major star as some of the articles have. Just another in a long line of kid performers, here and gone in a few years.

there s no such thing as role model in hollywood they all have serious issues from substance abuse to self harming to eating disorders

Luckily she recognized her issues and got help , before it got out of hand.

Poor Demi.:( Hope she gets better soon. Cutting, huh? Wasn't she bullied?

Ashley Greene Is Always To Blame!

demijoeashleyblah.jpg

As your as* already knows, one of Mickey Mouse's prized pieces 18-year-old Demi Lovatooooooo is in a treatment center to deal with "emotional and physical issues." This we know. Some others things we know is that there's a dozen blind items that suggest the inside of Demi's http://dlisted.com/node/39483 and that she might be a cutter and that she was bullied in a bad way in school. Well, a source tells E! News that the latter two are among the issues she's trying to work out in treatment.

Demi has openly talked about how she left junior high school to be home schooled, because a group of bullies kept shi*ting all over her life. The source says this is what led to Demi cutting herself. And if this isn't after school special enough for you, the source also added that Demi suffers from bulimia.

Demi was sort of able to hold everything together with an extra-thin rubber band, but apparently that shi* ripped apart at an airport in Peru this past Saturday. Demi was in the middle of the South American leg of her tour with the Jonas Bros. when she delivered a meltdown worthy of a very special episode of Full House. Demi got into it with a back-up dancer and then she went after Joe Jonas' newest beard Ashley Greene. A source explains, "She just lost it right at the airport in front of everyone. The [Jonases'] dad basically said right there, 'That's it. You're going home.' "

That Ashley Greene is totally that popular cun* from hell in junior high school who came up to me and asked what I was wearing to the winter dance since she didn't want to show up in the same dress as me. Fuc*ing b*tch. The sad part is, I actually laughed and wanted to give her a slow cap for getting me good. But seriously, I knew Ashley was the prickly cun* who broke the Disney ho's back!

Demi just needs to look into the mirror and tell herself that while she has a pair of thick eyebrows that could moisten a dehydrated Sharpie, her haters got a thirsty brow area that looks like a Chia pet that has been left in the sun too long. And at the end of the day, brows all that matters. This lady http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/?p=25912gets it.
dlisted

Last edited by a moderator:
Demi Lovato's family flew out this weekend to visit her at the Illinois rehab centre she checked herself into last week.
The 18-year-old is staying at the Timberline Knolls Residential Treatment Center, just outside Chicago.
And her mother, stepfather and two sisters made the trip from Los Angeles to spend the weekend with her.
The family stayed from Saturday until Sunday night, and brought the Disney star a guitar so she could practise while in rehab.
The Timberline website says: 'Our residents - adult women and adolescent girls - come to us when they need immediate, life-saving and life-changing help.
'Treatment is holistic, individualized, and nurturing.'

Demi entered rehab after an altercation with backup dancer Alex Welch on a flight in Peru.
She was on tour with the Jonas Brothers Live in Concert Tour when the confrontation occurred last week, and pictures have since emerged showing Welch sporting a bruised eye.
After the scuffle, the Disney star checked into rehab for 'emotional and physical' issues.
According to People magazine, the singer became enraged with Welch after suspecting her of talking behind her back.
The source says,'As she did on most nights off, Demi invited her band, dancers and her parents to dinner.
'Afterwards, she broke off with a very small group.'
The next day, tour managers and Demi's stepfather, Eddie De La Garza, questioned Demi about the night having been informed that they had been partying.
'When tour management found out about this, they talked to the people involved, including Demi', says the source.
'Demi reacted badly and perceived that someone on tour had told on her.'
She then confronted the girl in question whilst the group were on an aeroplane and there was a 'short, physical altercation' that was 'one-sided'.

Fellow teen star Selena Gomez has spoken out about the incident, saying that people are too quick to judge.

She says, 'You can't care [about reports like that]. It's really toxic what they do to girls in the industry.
'I don't think anybody should be mean because you never understand what's someone is going through. And it is partly [this] business, because it is crazy and hectic.
'So I think that nobody should be rude. If this were a normal person, you wouldn't be so judgemental. I feel like people shouldn't judge as much, they should give their sympathy.'

dailymail.co.uk

Not sure if I can post this here because of forum rules. Radar Online is saying there is a video of Demi doing certain things. See here for further details.

Alex Welch Is Still Waiting for Demi Lovato's Apology

alex-welch-320.jpg

Alex Welch didn't get a warning, and she hasn't gotten an "I'm sorry" either.

The 21-year-old dancer was punched in the face by Demi Lovato five weeks ago, and is speaking out for the first time about what happened before and since the incident.

"To this day, I haven't gotten an apology. I've heard nothing," Welch tells PEOPLE. "That's sad if you think that person is your friend."

A source close to Lovato explains that "Demi hasn't been able to call Alex because she is sequestered in treatment, but multiple efforts have been made to reach out to her."

Hours before the fight, Welch says, Lovato, 18, was upset because "she had gotten in trouble" for her behavior the previous night. Tour managers on the Jonas Brothers world tour had questioned Lovato about her conduct, and Lovato suspected one of the dancers had tattled on her. Not long after, Welch recalls, Lovato "pulled the dancers in a room and threatened: 'If I find out who told on me ...' "

Still, Welch says, she wasn't worried about it, especially since she hadn't witnessed whatever happened the night before, and wasn't the one who had told on Lovato. "I felt, honestly, I didn't say anything and didn't think twice about it."

What happened next caught her totally off-guard.

"We were on the plane with the Jonases having this awesome time and I didn't get a call or text from Demi or a 'hey, you got a problem with me,' nothing. And she walks up and punches me and literally walked away and got in her seat."

"No one should walk up and do that and brush it over, it's not right," says Welch, explaining why she is speaking out now.

Lovato meanwhile left the tour immediately after the attack to seek treatment for "emotional and physical issues."

"Demi feels awful about what happened," says her spokesperson Jesse Derris. "Right now, she is 100 percent committed to her treatment."

Welch, who suffered a black eye and bruised left cheek bone, doesn't have any permanent damage. She has hired Beverly Hills attorney Donald Karpel, who told PEOPLE: "We have contacted the Lovato camp and we are waiting for a response. If we don't hear back, we will pursue litigation."

Confirms a spokesperson for Lovato: "We are in the process of engaging with Alex's lawyer and hope to resolve this as quickly as possible."
people.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->