Denims

Duffers

Reaction score
Some news I have heard:

ROGAN: Rogan is coming out with a second line for Fall04. Name is LUM STATE

PAPER: The people behind Paper is also coming out with a new line, will find out the name in some days... I have heard that this is the new "must have" denim...

TSUBI: I got my first Tsubi denimpant for some days ago & must say that this some amazing denim... Everything is handmade, and it has sooo much details :wacko:

Will find out more about Rogan & Paper`s new line...

good to knwo thank you!

do try to find out more about the Paper lien if you can

where in the world do you get tsubi in the US?! i've been looking for that stuff for forever!

The name of the new denim brand from some of the people behind PAPER is EARNEST SEWN...

EARNEST SEWN should be making it's premiere sometime in July. It will be in the best department stores and boutiques. It should be a very interesting denim collection because Scott Morrison is using a Japanese aesthetic system of traditional beauty known as Wabi-sabi. It focuses on the beauty found in imperfections. The fit will be like a refined Paper body. I hope the men's will be slightly slimmer because I can't wear Paper.

the line is going to be veyr intresting, wabi sabi is part of the Rei Kawakubo/Comme des Garcons asthetic.

Scott Morrison is no longer designing for PD&C.

the website is

Earnest Sewn

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinribs98
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->