Denis Gagnon S/S 09 Toronto

Kimkhuu

Reaction score
Local designer (from Montreal I think).

Known as one of the best designers in the country on the basis of his fine and radical work with soft leather and tissue-like cloth, Gagnon has polished his vision to a high gloss.
star.com
A few pics of his work from L'Oreal Fashion Week in Toronto. Absolutely love the detailing and gorgeous jewelry (pics from lorealfashionweek.ca:(

01.jpg
10.jpg

15.jpg
12.jpg

25.JPG

love what i see!
i like his aesthetic. good choice of fabric, cut and proportions.

is it wrong that I like the accessories better?! :lol: Not sure if they are his or not....but they are super cool. The rest looks nice, but is not outstanding to me. I prefer the work of that other Canadian design duo whose name escapes me but I started a thread on their work....

is it wrong that I like the accessories better?! :lol: Not sure if they are his or not....but they are super cool. The rest looks nice, but is not outstanding to me. I prefer the work of that other Canadian design duo whose name escapes me but I started a thread on their work....

Greta Constantine I believe. They are awesome too

The jewelery designer is here http://www.harakiridesign.com/ I think they were made especially for the show. Not sure if they will produce them for SS09. They are from Montreal also.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->