Designer Shoes

Spike413

barcode
Reaction score
Many european fashion houses design shoes. Which house, under it's current designer, makes your favorite?

My vote, hands down, Tom at Gucci. Looking back at every one of his collections there were some amazing shoes. My personal favs are the pointed toe heels he did for the S/S and F/W 97 collections. My mom actually owns a pair from the spring collection, chocolate brown suede with a four inch heel and a belt around the ankle. They're amazing. I also loved his silver peep-toes for s/s 03, the over the knee ruched python boots from f/w 99, the ribbon-tie sandals with the mother of pearl heel from f/w 02.....I could go on and on, but I won't. Vote for your favs, give a reason/example and picture if possible. Oh, I only included some European houses, but if their are others you like, say so.

i voted for DOLCE even though i almost only wear CHOO.
but DOLCE cause they are sexy and im loving that feel :blush: oooooooo :innocent:

most of the other brands have made shoes that are so not me and too much going on IMO :ninja:

S4S4246_mn.jpg

DOLCE & GABBANA :heart:

I liked the pradas this and last season :smile:
00450f.jpg

00480f.jpg

100113971.jpg

very humble-looking

Since I am a mom, I like to be comfortable (although I absolutely love heels). My pick would be Tods. I do like Prada'a flats as well.

this is hard to choose.....depends on the season.

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Apr 12th, 2004 - 11:49 am
Dolce&Gabbana generally, but Rochas for this season! :heart:
Yeah those rochas shoes are very nice and definitely demand attention!

i would say tom ford for gucci for the most classic and you can generally always expect something good.

Just in case anybody misunderstood, I was refering to fashion houses that also design shoes, not shoes designers.

I love MB, but for the last year or so I have been buying a LOT of marc jacobs heels. Surprisingly comfy and the round toes are so much fun. I really like the colors they come in too...

Originally posted by oceanharlot@Apr 13th, 2004 - 3:47 am
I love MB, but for the last year or so I have been buying a LOT of marc jacobs heels. Surprisingly comfy and the round toes are so much fun. I really like the colors they come in too...
Oh crap, I knew I forgot someone, Marc and Marc for Louis Vuitton. Oh well, at least you remembered

I was in Nordstorm recently looking at shoes I could never afford, or wear for that matter and saw a really cute pair of retro-esque Marc heels. They were kinda 50's 60's pinup, but with tiny gold studs on the sole and there was this really cute little pop-up bow (I thought that was a really cool detail)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->