Designer Swimsuits...

lovespell

Reaction score
I went shopping today, and we stopped by TJ MAXX. It's an okay store, but mostly the "designer" clothes consist of Tommy Hilfiger, Express, Acrombie and Fitch, that kind of stuff. So much to my suprise, I'm looking through the swimsuits and the labels Roberto Cavelli and Valentino catch my eye! I almost passed out. They were priced at $50, and so beautiful. I don't know the regular price of them. I think the Valentino label also said SAND, so I assume that is is low end price swimsuit line? Also, I bought some Diane Von Furstenburg luggage.

Are these real? Obviously, they can't be knock offs, because that would be illegal for them to sell. How do they get these, and are able to sell them so freaking cheap?

Also, can you tell me anything about these lower end, less expensive Roberto Cavelli and Valentino lines, because I would definitly be intersested. Any where online I could buy from?

OH the thrill of bargain shopping. :ninja:

I'm not sure about the Valentino or Cavalli beachwear lines but I do know that Ungaro does have a swimwear line called Ungaro sun or something

Yes, they are authentic their sister store Marshalls sometimes carries Marc Jacobs (I got a green retro looking pencil skirt) and occasionally Gucci, laundry by Shelli Segal, Max Mara, BCBG, Fendi and D&G. I am thinking they're just really, really old stock because I don't recall any of those that I saw from recent seasons.

*sigh* I miss Marshalls and TJ Maxx... all we have here is Ross and Nordstrom Rack...

oh for the days of discount shopping paradise :crush: :crush: :crush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->