Designer's Favorite Models

Miuccia Prada - Amanda Murphy :heart: (amongst others of course, but currently speaking Amanda is a favorite)

Karlie seems to be a favourite of ODLR, plus of course Gaultier and Donna Karan.
Karmen Pedaru, in addition to Kors is also one of Francesco Scognamiglio's favourites (he designed her wedding dress).

I never saw Jac as a favourite of Karl's, she's walked for Chanel and Fendi of course but she was never really a house favourite like Freja was or even Ashleigh Good and Kati are today.
Daiane Conterato absolutely a Raf favourite. I think Miuccia has shown loyalty to her too but probably not quite the way Raf has.

I'm assuming Valentina Zalyaeva has already been mentioned for Ralph Lauren + you can add Anna Selezneva there too I think.

Yohji Yamamoto - Berthold Rothas
Olivier Theyskens - Janice Alida
Tatsuro Horikawa - Paul Bouche

Ralph Lauren - Sui He ! Walked for his shows spanning over seven seasons consecutively & opened two times ^_^:heart:

style & vogue

And of course he has other favs too! Bruna Tenorio, Anastasia Khozzisova, Cecilia Mendez, Anna Selezneva, Valentina Zelyaeva and recently Fatima Siad :D

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Hana Jirickova, Kristina Romanova, Mila Krasnoiarova, Sasha Luss, Katia Kokoreva, Daria Strokous, Karlie Kloss are also some Ralph favourites.

Rafs favorite is Kinga R. she has even credited him for her success in the industry. I remember her balling her eyes out on the runway finale when raf did his last show for jil sander

Rafs favorite is Kinga R. she has even credited him for her success in the industry. I remember her balling her eyes out on the runway finale when raf did his last show for jil sander

Yes yes, definitely, we all remember that.
I think that shows what kind of person Kinga is too (genuine, nice....etc).

J. Mendel - Meaghan Waller. She's only walked for the brand since S/S 2013 (so she's walked J. Mendel 4 times) but J. Mendel obviously likes her if he continuely uses her even if she's not walking for most of the other big brands and also she was in an editorial with him and I think he specifically chose her to be with him in the ed.

I've noticed that Humberto Leon & Carol Lim at Kenzo are quite fond of Jeneil Williams she walked for them on numerous times, don't know if that counts as a favorite but i've noticed it :wink:

Amber Valletta was DEFINITELY a favorite of Donnatella. She opened/closed 3 or 4 shows in the early 2000s and was in at least 2 campaigns.

I don't think Natasha is Miuccia's favorite. :lol:

The designers who seem to favor her a lot are :

Gucci (Frida) - 9 Gucci campaigns :shifty:
D&G - She has continually opened and closed their shows and is very close with them.
Givenchy (Tisci) - They are also very close.
Stella McCartney - I think Stella loves her and has spoken highly about her.
Alexander Wang
Jil Sander (Raf Simmons) - 3 campaigns in a row. Also, Raf has mentioned how Natasha is the epitome of his aesthetic or something along those lines.
Blumarine - Opened and closed the shows multiple times plus 2 campaigns

4 years later and I want to shoot myself in the foot. Consistently walking Prada, 1 Prada campaign and just opened Prada this season! Looks like another campaign is on the way. :blush::P

Ann Demeulemeester - Daiane Conterato, Edouard Plongeon, Leon@TIAD, Louis de Castro, Irina Kulikova, Jamie Bochert, Jamie Del Moon, Johannes Niermann, Kirsten Owen, Kinga Rajzak, Marcel Castenmiller, Paul Boche, Tanya Dziahileva

Amber Valletta was DEFINITELY a favorite of Donnatella. She opened/closed 3 or 4 shows in the early 2000s and was in at least 2 campaigns.

Don't forget all the shows she did consistently in the 90s.

Carla Bruni was Gianni's favourite, especially in the early-mid 90s.

Anthony Vaccarello - Anja Rubik
Gucci - Anja Rubik, Natasha Poly, Raquel Zimmermann
D&G - Bianca Balti
Alberta Ferretti - Mariacarla Boscono
Dior by Raf Simons - Mariacarla Boscono, Jamie Bochert, Daiane Conterato
Lanvin - Jamie Bochert
Chanel - Jamie Bochert, Erin Wasson, Stella Tennant (long period), Cara Delevingne
Versace - Lindsey Wixson
Isabel Marant - Daria Werbowy

Alessandro Dell'Acqua, Francesco Scognamiglio --> Hanne Gaby Odiele
Versace, Fendi, Etro, Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana --> Jacquelyn Jablonski

Jean Paul Gautier.

These models fly in just to walk in his shows
Alexina Graham
Anais Pouliot
Coco Rocha
Frida Gustavsson
Karlie Kloss
Milagros Schmoll
Morgane Dubled
Rianne Ten Haken

#TriviaOfTheDay: Daiane Conterato first walked Dries van Noten in S/S 2007 season, and has walked for all of his subsequent shows up until now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->