Designers like Betsey Johnson or Vivienne Westwood...?

rockitgirl

Reaction score
I have a hard time remember names of designers but am trying to be more informed. I was wondering who you would recommend I look into if I am a big Betsey Johnson fan. I like her more wearable clothing, not the crazy fun costumesque stuff as much. Also old Vivien Westwood.

Hmmm...flambuoyantly baroque...colorful...eccentricly classic...feminine...John Galliano? Maybe Anna Sui?

...I can think of specific collections but not designers who are consistently like this...

You can browse through the runway shots at www.style.com to check out the collections you like! :flower:

hey thanks. And yes, John Galliano was one that I forgot that I love too! I hadn't paid much attention to Anna Sui so I will go look her up now :smile:

Absolutely :heart: Vivienne Westwood!! Since school days i am crazy fan or hers! keekeekee :flower:

Maybe check out Petro Zillia. Some of her collections do remind me of Betsey Johnson... I have some crazier pieces. If you look at this fall season though, it's tamed comparing.

betsey johnson does rock!! i have a polka dot dress from her collection.

her store, with the pink and all the funky colors are awesome!! :heart:

anyways,

as everyone else i recommend anna sui.

i bought a pair of glasses by anna sui. will get them on here someday soon. i wish.

i also recommend Gaultier, Dior by Galliano, Miu Miu (they have some edgy pieces)

i find miu miu to be very wearable this season. like this:

00080m.jpg

(style.com)

It's edgy and it has that cool belt and the jacket. my favorite outfit out of their collection.

you should also look at the cheaper end of marc jacobs if you like cuter things. it's a little less funky than betsey's stuff but a lot of people like it.

i have this marc by mj holdall:

p10723296_ph_hero.jpg

(in orange)

i love it!!!!

I like her too

I was about to post a thread about betsy Johnson I wanted to know if she has had a new collection anyone has seen?

What about Christian Lacroix? His work tends to be quite flamboyant...
style.com

yes i like christian lacroix as well.. also love vivienne westwood ..I recommend off course dior by Galliano and chanel by karl lagerfeld

Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B is pretty crazy, and it is one of the only fashion lines by a celeb that has serious fashion cred. It's sort of Rasta-Vivienne Westwood!

00110m.jpg

00060m.jpg

00650m.jpg

00520m.jpg

00560m.jpg

[style.com]

KhaoticKharma said:
Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B is pretty crazy, and it is one of the only fashion lines by a celeb that has serious fashion cred. It's sort of Rasta-Vivienne Westwood!

[style.com]

I love those! - I need to check this out....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LKLA2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->