Desperately Need Help With This Mop On Head!

wowandflutter

Reaction score
Ok so i was wearing my hair in a really short pixie type cut, almost a year ago i decided to grow it long. It feels like it's taking forever, and every stage has just been BAD. I just don't know what to do with it, i feel fed up, have looked at tons of pictures and just can't find anything i can do. My hair is EXTREMELY thick, with an annoying kink at the ends so it just sticks up everywhere! I had one haircut throughout the growing-out process and it made it worse as it was a disaster mullet cut with loads of layers. At the moment it looks disjointed, kind of like a Rachel / early Friends haircut= Very Ugly! The longest layer just touches my shoulders. Can anybody help me? Please?

I had my hair Kelly Osbourne short and now its up to my shoulders too....I don't know but if u find something kool you like you should cut it to even it out a bit....I still havent cut my hair for a few months now that I started to grow my hair out...I'm not going to until Aug....I just striaghtened my hair down or made soft waves in it when I felt but usually I played around with kool tied up looks...buns, messy updos, and :heart: pompadours....so maybe you can do the same if u choose not to cut yet...as for the kinks on the end maybe they're split ends?...mines kinda like that from ironing :(....I use John Frida frizz ease to tame it down and just use products to make it move the way I want.

Thank you for responding, and so fast too, i really like this board :smile:
The kinks at the end are unfortunately just that, i have a 'definate wave' in my hair which i hate cos it is neither straight nor properly wavy/ or curly. Though the fact that it hasn't been cut in a while probably wouldn't help as the ends are feeling rather dry. I have been wearing my hair up all the time too, i am very sick of pony tails, buns and pig tails though- i just wanna be able to wear it down god dammit! Hopwfully i will come accross something, i am trying to stay away from a bob though cos i've done that before and am a bit over it. But it does seem like the typical solution. Maybe somebody else will have a suggestion? Thanks again.

Oh yeah - what's a pompadour? Is that like those quiff type things? :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zendayacomz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->