Diana Farkhullina

Wow. She looks haunting similar to Kristina Vaiciunaite in the first image on #17. How weird. I think its just the inset eyes...

Still, beautiful images. Viva seems to be actively building her book, which is nothing but good news for her. I agree with Atelier though, she is definitely being pushed towards being marketable for S/S 08.

Can't wait to see her hit it big!! She reminds me of a mix between Serafima and someone else...maybe Suvi?

img7534tt4.jpg

img7533al8.jpg

almodels

Oh... I wish they'd wait! Her age really shows. :ermm: In time she'll be even more beautiful.

well, she is going to be 16 soon, and i think she is totaly ready.
just keep watching her.

Surprised I didn't hear about this DNA news earlier. I think that's a perfect fit for her, in terms of agencies. Their new faces board is so well structured and marketed as it is, that I have feeling Diana will be just fine.

As for her age, yes she looks young; most of them do nowadays. If the time is right for her in the market, I always stand by letting a girl work if the market is responsive. No sense in potentially sabotaging Diana's career by waiting till she's older.

It's official! Diana's portfolio is up on DNA models. :flower:
ddfsw9.jpg

*source: dna models

So glad that they have her up at DNA...it appears that this is going to be a relatively short development process for Diana! Thanks for the news Gazillion!

LOve her look:heart:.I think she will do very well next season!:king: she already did some good magasines in Paris :wink:

Her legs and hair are just :wub:
She's gorgeous. Looking forward to more from her.

she still looks quite young though she has quite a strong look. I hate the pic in post 31 especially considering her age. I wish they would wait for these girls to fully develop...

Diana is featured on Hint this month. :flower:
dianacz4.jpg

*source: hintmag

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->