Diana Farkhullina

I'm still bothered by the fact that she looks muchyounger than 16 in more neutral shots.

But she certainly has amazing potential.

011.jpg
012.jpg

*IMG

She has stunning shots on the IMG NY website now, I tihnk she could be a potential star.

Well, well Diana makes her return. I have confidence that IMG is going to do great things with her, she's just got that inherent star potential. I'm so burnt out on blonde right now, but Diana is one of the few that always keeps me engaged. She's like a far more interesting Siri, in my opinion anyway. :lol:

Diana1.jpg
Diana2.jpg

Diana3.jpg

Diana4.jpg

continued:

Diana5.jpg

Diana6.jpg
Diana7.jpg

Diana8.jpg
Diana9.jpg

Diana10.jpg

(imgmodels)

Ok, so after going through all of these new tests shot...I'm a little sad. I think that's the right word. What made Diana so special for me, was just how quirky her beauty was. It was unusual yes, but there was something intelligent and mysterious about it too. Granted, IMG is infamous for airbrushing to all hell, but she almost looks too 'pretty' instead of quirky.

I still love her look, but I just wish these tests were a little more indicative of her true beauty.

Last edited by a moderator:
So many new pics! Not the most exciting test shots but I'm still eager to see more of Diana's work.

I only love the pictures of her where the eyebags are visible. The others are just pretty, but the eyebag ones are simply stunning. This is a weird but sincere comment.

Just found this girl, she is beautiful! *Subscribe*

So this ID took me a minute, because finding a picture of Diana with her hair pulled back has been rare. Anyhow, I'm fairly sure this is the young Ms. Farkhullina presenting a few looks for Valentino. Especially considering that the ears match the second shot that Li Ya Fan posted in #61...

Valentino Pre-Fall 08.09:
6kyi32r.jpg
864etl3.jpg

(WWD - via kimair posting it in D&C)

I mean, if that isn't Diana, I would be shocked.

^My pleasure. Though it really was kimair who deserves the credit...I just brought it here. :lol:

She's beautiful- she needs to grow a little bit older though...

^Gorgeous! I cannot wait to see Diana finally taking over in the Fall shows... :woot:

Same here! I can't wait to finally see her on the runway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"