Diane von Furstenberg

Spacemiu

Reaction score
Nice spring style, mixed with sort of girly biker elements, iI prefer fall 03, but I think this ahs a nice fresh vibe :flower:

i liked last season better too, this one is a bit too resort IMO. i still like it though B)

Not my style at all, but this collection good be a good (in terms of commerciality) for DVF.

No new ideas here (though, the first look seemed promising), but this collection can really appeal to alot of girls' in their teens to early 30's, with or without that much cash 'cause the line ain't that expensive, becuase of the wearability and girliness that most girls look for in clothes. :wink:

So far this is my favourite. Finally I'm seeing something I like, I was getting worried there! Very nice, sexy and sweet! :heart:

thanks for the post Spacemui :flower:

ADORE ADORE ADORE diane!! :heart: :heart:

thats what i dress my mum up into.
and when i find nice tops of hers i get them too. very delicate and feminine....... LOVE IT :flower:

I was never a fan of von Furstenberg. :neutral: Her colors and fabrics are very passionless.

I agree w/Ignitioned. :ninja:

Not my style at all, but this collection good be a good (in terms of commerciality) for DVF.

No new ideas here (though, the first look seemed promising), but this collection can really appeal to alot of girls' in their teens to early 30's, with or without that much cash 'cause the line ain't that expensive, becuase of the wearability and girliness that most girls look for in clothes.

some nice pieces there, i'm still not seing any really outstanding pieces from NY fashion week. it all seems a bit floaty at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->