Dilara Findikoglu F/W 2023.24 : Mariacarla Boscono by Jordan Hemingway

I think it's interesting. I like the palette and the atmosphere of the photos. Also the cinematic videogamey vibe.

Omg, this Versace campaign was insane. I can see the parallels here.

Would you rather have this or Sean's McQueen? Pick one if you must
Though I am not a fan, I rather have her, at least she has a singular POV regardless the quality of the clothes/ sewing
she's an inauthentic charlatan with a totally unoriginal POV. even hearing her name makes my stomach turn. i genuinely find her to be an appalling person in every way. sean is an idiot but he's so bad at what he does that it ends up being fairly innocuous in a sad, jokey kind of way. the danger with someone like dilara is that she's a narcissist who genuinely thinks she's changing the game. she's nothing more than a vile pretender. seeing her receive this kind of validation makes me sick to my stomach.

It's kind of crazy for her to have an "ad campaign" ... with Mariacarla ... for... ? What? Where is this going and what is it trying to sell in the end exactly

It's almost criminal how badly this wants to be Galliano/McQueen with historicism, theatricality and even gothic font lol. While she has been getting more coverage and more celebrities are wearing this I wonder what is the commercial outcome of this? McQueen had those skulls scarves and knuckle duster bags. Galliano had the Saddle and plethora of very y2k era bags.

It's almost criminal how badly this wants to be Galliano/McQueen with historicism, theatricality and even gothic font lol. While she has been getting more coverage and more celebrities are wearing this I wonder what is the commercial outcome of this? McQueen had those skulls scarves and knuckle duster bags. Galliano had the Saddle and plethora of very y2k era bags.

Think she would have the same fate as Rodarte with no actual stockists but custom-orders only, and I doubt these red carpet celebs are paying for her service. I guess her and Robert Wu that lot are trying to hit it big like Harris Reed at Ricci? Problem is where? They all have really good PRs tho
But Dilara is mega rich herself, her brand is just a vanity project for her career

I will risk being unpopular (and have just joined the forum 😇) but I think her aesthetic (and especially her logo) is definitely inspired by black metal music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fabs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->