Dior Holiday 2003

PradaP

Reaction score
Alejandro, what can you tell me about the palette?

So far I know that it's a gold palette with two lippie shades that are refillable, includes a lipbrush. Apparantly it's HUGE, ultra glam. In taiwan, it's limited edition with 2000 available.. and oh yeah, not available in Australia.

I had a picture but I just cant seem to find it anymore :doh:

As far as I know PradaP, Dior launched a big Holiday kit, never seen in the Dior makeup history, which contains top esential makeup products, in a very reasonable price. I saw a photo somewhere, but I cant seem to find it now either... but, as seen at Macys.com, Dior already launched their new makeup colllection, which is HUGE! not very different from the trotter collection, which is concentrated in purple hues and pink lips...

I have a lookbook of the New Look, but TFS doesnt let me upload it... any help would be appreciated :flower:

Is it the Chris1947 Lip palette with all the pink shades? Similar palette style to Trotter.. only available duty free though but it is gorgeous!

Or the So Dior palette? which is in the saddle bag shaped palette:
27533-18.jpg

(thats not the palette I'm talking about in the first post though, that palette is absolutely gorgeous, will try and find a picture)

Dior releases so many things! makes me dizzzy :lol:

Tell me about it, im falling of the chair now cause I didnt know about that one :lol:

PradaP!!! OMG I almost fall of my chair!!!! :buzz:
Dior sparkling lipstick compact
p10477152_ph_hero.jpg

Dior adds some bling to your beauty with these dazzling mirrored compacts. Shaped like an oversized dog tag, the rhinestone-studded case holds two radiant shades of moist, lightweight lipstick infused with superfine sparkles. Attached to a gold key chain for free-swinging glamour.

And its only 39.50!!

Originally posted by Alejandro@Nov 7th, 2003 - 2:34 pm
p10477152_ph_hero.jpg

Dior adds some bling to your beauty with these dazzling mirrored compacts. Shaped like an oversized dog tag, the rhinestone-studded case holds two radiant shades of moist, lightweight lipstick infused with superfine sparkles. Attached to a gold key chain for free-swinging glamour.

And its only 39.50!!
That is so cool! I know my goddaughter would like that for Christmas! I'd better hurry. Thanks for the tip!! :flower:

muahahaha.. I was just about to come post this!!

MC001411.jpg

:woot:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

That keychain is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pretty! The lip shades are awesome too. Anyway, I couldn't care less about the colours, I only want it as a keychain. I want this really bad.

Are these keychains sold at specific boutiques or you can get it at any Dior cosmetic counter ?

well i suppose dior counters should have them. and i know the boutique in manhattan always carries these extras :wink:

Yes, this are available at selected Dior counters. I went last night to ask for them at Saks and they didnt know about any of them...actually, they were surprised!...Neiman Marcus doesn't carry Dior cosmetics here in F.L. :(

Originally posted by Alejandro@Nov 9th, 2003 - 12:57 am
Yes, this are available at selected Dior counters. I went last night to ask for them at Saks and they didnt know about any of them...actually, they were surprised!...Neiman Marcus doesn't carry Dior cosmetics here in F.L. :(
why dont you just order them online?
DIOR PALLETTE ONLINE ORDER

Originally posted by Alejandro@Nov 7th, 2003 - 2:34 pm
p10477152_ph_hero.jpg

And its only 39.50!!
I got that yesterday for my 17 year old goddaughter. I think she'll love it. Oh, what a good auntie am I... :lol:

I have to take a trip to Bal Harbour to get the palette :doh: ...so hard to find something you like

Originally posted by PradaP@Nov 7th, 2003 - 7:44 pm

MC001411.jpg

I've been seeing this one on the magazines for many times,
gonna get it for sure! :woot:

Originally posted by Alejandro@Oct 30th, 2003 - 8:59 am
I have a lookbook of the New Look, but TFS doesnt let me upload it... any help would be appreciated :flower:
you can send it to me by email & i'll upload it to my server & send you a direct link if you want :flower:

Originally posted by MissPurple+Dec 4th, 2003 - 7:38 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MissPurple @ Dec 4th, 2003 - 7:38 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-PradaP@Nov 7th, 2003 - 7:44 pm

MC001411.jpg

I've been seeing this one on the magazines for many times,
gonna get it for sure! :woot:[/b][/quote]
Be sure you REALLY get one! I bought one at SFA for our goddaughter and they wrapped it for me. When she opened it at Christmas, it did NOT contain the intended gift but rather another Dior lipgloss set. I was so :angry: and will be at SFA shortly to see that it is replaced. Long story as to why this gift was so important but I don't expect mistakes like this from SFA.

i just bought it last night -- the real thing is even prettier than the photos :heart: -- i don't want it to get scratched :cry: ever.

Originally posted by tealady+Dec 4th, 2003 - 12:30 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tealady @ Dec 4th, 2003 - 12:30 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Alejandro@Nov 7th, 2003 - 2:34 pm
p10477152_ph_hero.jpg

And its only 39.50!!
I got that yesterday for my 17 year old goddaughter. I think she'll love it. Oh, what a good auntie am I... :lol:[/b][/quote]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :woot: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :woot: AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

When my goddaughter unwrapped the package (wrapped by Saks Fifth Avenue) it did NOT contain the keychain lipgloss!!! It had a lipgloss on a black bracelet with rivets. I am SSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO angry at SFA. I was there today and they say they are all sold out. That's not good enough so I spoke to the store manager and they are trying to trace one through Dior.

Does anyone have any suggestions???

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->