Dior Jewelry

I've been looking for these for a while, and I was wondering if anyone can offer any help!!

WEEP.jpg

I'm looking for both of these, or basically ANY of the Dior pinback badges. I really want the "Chris" one...

pin.jpg

This safety pin is by far the one I'm in most need of. I've been searching everywhere for it for months now. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

13cdior.jpg

I'm also looking for this one.

I'm guessing that the top two are from the fall 2001 raver/punk collection. I think eBay is your best bet for those.

The last one looks like something they might still be producing. I'd pay a visit to my nearest Dior if I were you. Or give them a call.

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Jan 2nd, 2004 - 10:17 pm
I'm guessing that the top two are from the fall 2001 raver/punk collection. I think eBay is your best bet for those.

The last one looks like something they might still be producing. I'd pay a visit to my nearest Dior if I were you. Or give them a call.
Yeah! Gotta love that rave collection.

I actually found the safety pin thing on ebay for 75.00 not too long ago. I bid on it, but the seller was evil and cancelled my bid and sold it to someone else!!
Maybe I wasn't meant to have it.
I'm sure I eventually will though :lol:

I probably will go by the nearest CD boutique here and check things out later.

i think ive seen the "D" pin b4 but it was encrusted with crystals...
And the top two will be hard to find...maybe check a Dior outlet?

Originally posted by Pradaromance12@Jan 3rd, 2004 - 2:57 am
i think ive seen the "D" pin b4 but it was encrusted with crystals...
And the top two will be hard to find...maybe check a Dior outlet?
Dior outlet!? *ears perk up*

There are such things?

DO TELL DO TELL!

YES! :P well i live in the NYC area...woodbury commons...it has many designers (Dior, Chanel, Versace, Gucci, Prada, Dolce, Miu Miu...etc.)

Originally posted by Pradaromance12@Jan 3rd, 2004 - 3:52 am
YES! :P well i live in the NYC area...woodbury commons...it has many designers (Dior, Chanel, Versace, Gucci, Prada, Dolce, Miu Miu...etc.)
That is great! Could you possibly look around for me?

:wink: I have that second pin(well looks like it) on my Dior saddle bag !

Originally posted by trean@Jan 5th, 2004 - 4:17 pm
:wink: I have that second pin(well looks like it) on my Dior saddle bag !
:woot:

You could just make the pins yourself. (I think they sell pin making "machines" at Toys 'r' Us for like twenty dollars.) :flower:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Jan 5th, 2004 - 7:52 pm
You could just make the pins yourself. (I think they sell pin making "machines" at Toys 'r' Us for like twenty dollars.) :flower:
I'm going to buy a real commercial-grade one (they're about $4-500) soon, once I get the money and do things that are of higher priority first. I want to start selling buttons, lol. I don't know where I'd ever find big enough images of Dior logos and such like that to make those particular buttons, though.

Plus, I'd rather have the "real deal"

There is a site out of Japan selling those right now, but they're about $20-30 a button which is just completely ludicrous. Maybe ebay...

pp_16488.jpg

designed by Victoire de Castellane (the x-chanel accessories star for the last 14 years ), "Gourmette" is the new Dior ring, individually numbered and sold since yesterday exclusively at Colette for a very limited period (mainly for the couture week)
the ring is unisex, in gold or white gold, with plain engraving or with diamonds.

Colette
213 rue Saint Honoré
75001 Paris
Tél. 01 55 35 33 90

they are not at Colette's website, why dont you give them a call if you are interested ?
Miss Chanel should really go and grab one since she's in Paris for the shows :wink:

thats what i thought Chanel gilr.. :wink:
walk your way down rue St Honore to Colette and while there please say hello to Sarah from me :P

I just came back from shopping I got the ring in white gold with diamonds and I also paid a visit to Chanel,John Galliano,YSL and Louboutin I got:
  • Chanel shades
  • A Galliano bag
  • YSL fall/winter deep green shades [The last pair]
  • Nothing at Louboutin just a tiny tiny look book
  • And of course the gourmette ring! [LIST/]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back