Dior Logo Flowers

Its an ugly logo and the flowers are ugly and the colours are ugly. At least the Murakami bags had pleasing colours!

I really liked the style and coloration of the shoes - would never actually buy them for myself!! I'm trying to be more "open-minded"...nah, I guess they're not that great, I just love Maryjanes!!

...if you hate the logo flowers bags, just wait until the rest of the spring runway bags are out! :rofl:

00230f.jpg
00370f.jpg

Alejandro said:
Im sorry guys, im a big Dior follower, but im not feeling these bags at all... :doh:

yes i SO agree!
i love dior and all but when the guy asked me if i wanted one from this collection i was like EW no!!! [at saks last wknd] maybe it's kuz im only a teen and i like bright colors [and my fave color is pink lol] i don't find these bags attractive at all.. maybe my mom does lol and yeah monograms = fakes, how come everyone failed to advise me that when the dior girly came out?! lol

i totally wish i had a grandma like you! AND you know how to use the computer/internet *thumps up*

ahh brian, thanks for posting the pics theyre SO adorable, CANT wait! and not to mention, im so feelin' the colorful cuffs/bangles

^ I do kind of like the yellow logo bowler bag with the dice.

I mean I wouldent run if it was thrown at me!:blush:

no brian...im pretty sure thats a different style. lemme get a picture up:flower:

the top row is the medium, the bottom row is the large
(notice the length of the handles)
bigsmall.bmp

sorry its so small!

I DO like the one on the left....the logo is a bit more abstract and I love the blue background with the yellow "popping" all over it!

am still waiting 4 this one ,,it's not very clear on the Big saddle but the evening bag pays off the details .. have u seen it girlz? is it in stores ? any idea about the the pricing ??:innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

also the hawaii saddle is soooooooooo cute :heart: :heart: :heart:

I picked mine up tonight:buzz:

I can barely keep my hands off of it, i love it so much:heart:

I also tried on the mary janes, but the strap that goes around the foot was way too hard to button, i would need a button holder! So, i think i will get the slingbacks instead...

I personally love the shape...but I don't like the flowers...on this bag.But I am glad you love it and that you own it. :flower: Enjoy it as much as you can ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaykaystake
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->