Dior Pre-spring 2004 Collection

brian

Reaction score
I have never puked this much in my entire life.

6580.jpg

10493689_main.jpg

10492977_main.jpg

Someone make it go away NOW!!

And of course, no outfit is complete without the shoes! (Although these are somewhat freakishly nice)

I'm trying to find the good in it but I can't find any! Too many primary colors together ahhhhh! :sick: :angry:

it's all really bad. especially the stoner jamacian hat. what's with that stuff lately? even at the gautier show? :wacko:

It looks quite paradox... I mean, those beautiful cherry-blossoms next to some jamaica-inspired *couture*? Hello? Dior really seems to need fresh meat...

Those prints were at the Fall 2003 Haute Couture show:
100105255.jpg

100105256.jpg

100105254.jpg

They weren't TOO bad there :ninja:

Oh dear god. :sick:
I like the cut of these pants:

6580.jpg

That is the only good thing I can say. :(

Originally posted by brian@Jan 30th, 2004 - 11:40 pm
And of course, no outfit is complete without the shoes!
Guys,

I am a self-confessed DiorAddict,but by jove this is awful. The only thing i could possibly work with would be the shoes.

As for those dread hats, :yuk: :yuk: and utter :yuk: .

:flower:

Originally posted by Salvatore@Jan 31st, 2004 - 7:47 am
Those prints were at the Fall 2003 Haute Couture show:

They weren't TOO bad there  :ninja:
Yes.
Elements from the couture shows are always used in the following RTW collection... which makes me wonder what they'll use for Fall 04 RTW after seeing that egyptian collection!

PS: That reggae print is still gross, although I do like it a lot on that flamenco gown!

100105254.jpg

whiel ims o over dior :sick: I am possily a bit biesd becuas
i like regge :heart: and rasta stuff, so i actually kind of liek the print and hats, but its all bit :yuk:

Originally posted by Spacemiu+Jan 31st, 2004 - 5:59 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spacemiu @ Jan 31st, 2004 - 5:59 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> whiel ims o over dior :sick: I am possily a bit biesd becuas
i like regge :heart: and rasta stuff, so i actually kind of liek the print and hats, but its all bit :yuk: [/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Spacemiu
@Jan 31st, 2004 - 5:59 pm
whiel ims o over dior :sick: I am possily a bit biesd becuas
i like regge :heart: and rasta stuff, so i actually kind of liek the print and hats, but its all bit :yuk:
[/quote]
i agree the rasta prints do look good but not in this instance.here is some good rasta

shirt1.jpg

yellowscarf.gif

:blink: why should someone pay a fortune for looks you can find at the tourist/youth shops :blink:

i adore Bob and the rasta life philosophy* but as pret-a-porter delux.. this makes absolutely no sense to me

for original rasta styles there is always the bobmarley foundation which includes everything from rasta hats down to shoes

*new unrealeased marley original tracks out in march :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->