Dior Homme Spring 2004

post-19-1073252200.jpg

I like this looka lot :heart: :heart: :heart: and I ahve teh same hair cut

we actually do have a post on this already, btu its nice to see some close up shots

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Jan 4th, 2004 - 5:12 pm
post-19-1073252200.jpg

I like this looka lot :heart: :heart: :heart: and I ahve teh same hair cut

we actually do have a post on this already, btu its nice to see some close up shots
oh jesus......i sorta looked for one but i not really haha. now i feel stupid for posting all this pics up here!!!! :blush:

No, don't feel stupid! :flower: These pictures are great and I had already forgotten about the other thread. This is a great refresher course!

When I first saw this back in July, I didn't think it was much of a move forward for Dior. And though I still think of it as sort of a 'greatest hits' collection, I do like it a lot more now. There are some really incredible pieces here. And I'm glad Hedi listened to our pleas for cuter boys in the show. Last season's boys were :sick: at times.

i can never get enough of dior homme pictures! i love the beaded tops .

not every man can pull the suits off though :cry: :wacko:

i dislike MOST of the collection........

however i NEED leather pants after seing one of those photos :shock: :heart:

Very interesting. I saw at least one thing I might like B) I'm not normally a Dior Homme guy but some of the stuff is cool :heart:

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Jan 4th, 2004 - 5:21 pm
No, don't feel stupid! :flower: These pictures are great and I had already forgotten about the other thread. This is a great refresher course!

When I first saw this back in July, I didn't think it was much of a move forward for Dior. And though I still think of it as sort of a 'greatest hits' collection, I do like it a lot more now. There are some really incredible pieces here. And I'm glad Hedi listened to our pleas for cuter boys in the show. Last season's boys were :sick: at times.
thanks!! :blush: i love this collection i am huge dior homme fan but in this collection i dont really like the white shoes on the all black clothes. i like the white pants and the white shoes together. but i am glad some of you guys like the pics. i like the fall 2003 collection better than the spring 2004 but i still think it is wonderful and has a lot of good pieces in it. xoxo

Originally posted by Christopher31@Jan 4th, 2004 - 6:10 pm
Another huge Dior Homme fan here B) ! Glad u posted it... nice close up pics.
hehe i am glad!! your welcome :wink:

i love this collection. enough to make me wish i was a man, almost. i like the white pants

Originally posted by smashinfashion@Jan 4th, 2004 - 8:53 pm
i love this collection. enough to make me wish i was a man, almost. i like the white pants
Hedi is allowed to produce up to 10% of a seasons clothing in ladies sizes (Taille 36 & 37) so you dont have to wish you were a guy! ^_^

Originally posted by doo888+Jan 7th, 2004 - 9:29 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(doo888 @ Jan 7th, 2004 - 9:29 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-smashinfashion@Jan 4th, 2004 - 8:53 pm
Hedi is allowed to produce up to 10% of a seasons clothing in ladies sizes (Taille 36 & 37) so you dont have to wish you were a guy! ^_^ [/b][/quote]
fascinating. i didnt know that, thanks!

paint_it_black I LOVE YOU!!!

I just had an heartstroke looking at these pics!

I'm new in this forum but I really love it... c'est magnifique!

O.K either some pictures here are really bad or the models are very UGLY! :blink: :sick:

i tried on a new dior jacket today and it was SOOOOOOOO nice

it was black with a belt which had silver holes in it.....and zips on the shoulder and arm.........but it was £1640

Originally posted by Acid@Feb 21st, 2004 - 2:41 pm
i tried on a new dior jacket today and it was SOOOOOOOO nice

it was black with a belt which had silver holes in it.....and zips on the shoulder and arm.........but it was £1640
It's Dior. What did you expect? :winkiss:

I know what Jacket you are talking about Acid, its Beautiful!... and a big part of the Strip Campagn.

Just got my dior ripped denim and I love them.

Christopher

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->