Dior Ski- Apres Ski

Alejandro

& R.V
Reaction score
Power Moguls
An Electrifying New Ski Line from John Galliano for Dior

NEW YORK, October 25 – This winter, John Galliano aims to send his Dior customers down the slopes in style. On November 1, Christian Dior is launching a hot little range of ski and après ski–wear that promises to make women both cosy and chic, on the piste and off. “I wanted the line to be feminine, luxurious, and sexy,” explains Galliano. “The challenge was to mix creativity with practicality.”

How has the designer risen to that challenge in this ten-piece range? Well, for the ultimate mix of function and femininity, how about waterproof technical fabrics softened up with fox-fur trim? A long quilted down coat zips open at the waist to morph into a bomber jacket, while other jackets have handy zip-off sleeves for quick conversion into vests, or zip-out linings that let you cool down quickly for an end-of-day shot of schnapps. The down pieces are light as a cloud thanks to extra-fine Siberian goose feathers, and Dior has also thought to include cool après-ski boots and the inevitably chic mask and goggles. The modern, pared-down palette includes bright snow-white, red, black, and Dior Jean–logo blue.

The collection will be sold in Dior stores, including its Aspen location and an upcoming boutique in Courcheval, France, one of the world’s most exclusive ski resorts. Retail prices range from $900 for a miniskirt to $3,670 for a long coat.

100000530.jpg

100120571.jpg

100120576.jpg

:huh: im soooooooo over Dior. way too much of an overstatment.

the ski pants oare ok thats it IMO

This and the street chic lines are the reasons why I, too, am so over the present-day Dior. :yuk:

wow this is so ugly :sick:

But im really bord with dior lately

Gross. :rolleyes:

It's sad that this is what Dior has to resort to in order to sell its lines.

i know who would wear this. and believe me those women aint got syle :yuk:

Originally posted by trean@Nov 3rd, 2003 - 2:02 pm
:shock: Who would wear this ?

:yuk:
you typed the words right off my keyboard :shock: :lol:

really- who would wear this???? :question:

maybe some women in aspen and vail, but they are pretty traditional [ floor legth minks......]

dior is high fashion's answer to wet seal. sorry......

:lol: I was thinking ,those outfits would be perfect for Ivana Trump :sick:
movers_trump_280x302.jpg

Originally posted by trean@Nov 7th, 2003 - 2:53 pm
movers_trump_280x302.jpg
absolutely, but she is so cheap she would never spend money on one of those outfits if it wasnt a gift :shock:

Originally posted by leyla m.+Nov 7th, 2003 - 5:58 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leyla m. @ Nov 7th, 2003 - 5:58 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-trean@Nov 7th, 2003 - 2:53 pm
movers_trump_280x302.jpg
absolutely, but she is so cheap she would never spend money on one of those outfits if it wasnt a gift :shock: [/b][/quote]
LOL trean & leyla :rofl:

Ivana in that dior get up- OUTRAGOUS :rofl:

lena- the fly glasses!! i know!

what is dior trying to prove with this?? :lol:

I just found this Dior Ski Wallpaper/Ad, Ive not seen it before so could anyone give me any information??

wahre_macdolph_3_dior.jpg

I like those sunglasses though. I love the black with white Dior...They didnt have that when I got my Ski sunglasses!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->