Dior Spring/Summer 04 Paris

my comment is absolutelly dated but this is one of my favourite collections from galliano at dior, i absolutelly adore everything but i will love to own one of those fur jackets, even though i´m a men, it´s all so georgeous and exiting!!!!!!!!!, 3 ready to wear and 3 haute couture collection have passed and still when i see pictures from that show i vibe!!!!!!!

j´adore dior said:
my comment is absolutelly dated but this is one of my favourite collections from galliano at dior, i absolutelly adore everything but i will love to own one of those fur jackets, even though i´m a men, it´s all so georgeous and exiting!!!!!!!!!, 3 ready to wear and 3 haute couture collection have passed and still when i see pictures from that show i vibe!!!!!!!

I feel the same, Ive seen every show since the SS04 show, and its definatley one of my favourites....I love it

Ah, the good, old Christian Dior at its boldest.

I just adore this collection, especially the section in post #26 with the chain bags and stoles. Brilliant.

This was one of my favs collections, 2004 ws a great year for Dior, it was funky sexy bad girls like the other collections but also very elegant and Dior, PERFECT.
Can't believe the latest Dior collections and this are from the same head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->