Dior's Logo Double Saddle Bag

Reaction score
A friend just gave this bag to me as a gift (the only picture I could find was on eBay:(

28_1_s.JPG

What does everyone think? Is the Double Saddle model even made by Dior anymore? I thought it was discontinued.

Well anyway, would YOU wear this bag? Is it still hot or should I dump it on eBay? Thanks! :flower:

I think they are cool, ive never been to big of a fan of the double sadle, but i wouldnt say its out.

got the same in saddle. dunno about the double saddle... :unsure:
but i htink i would wear it since i love mine as well and its not THAT different from the saddle :blush:

I don't really like this shape of saddle & the logo's are a bit too much for me ... :blush:

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri@Nov 9th, 2003 - 5:25 pm
awwwwww what would your friend think and you bargaining her presents for money? :rolleyes:
I don't think she'll know and she probably wouldn't care. But thanks anyway.

i just looked at my saddle logo dior and actually i changed my mind.
it DOES look a bit diferent from the saddle. i prefer the saddle, sorry :blush:
as for the logo print. my outfits are always very subtle so, i would wear mine always with jeans and a simple top. nothing too "fancyschmanzy"

Originally posted by leyla m.@Nov 9th, 2003 - 6:01 pm
No need to apologize, leyla. :flower: I'm obviously not that in love with it either if I'm considering pawning it on eBay. Thank you for your honest opinion.

You have a friend that gives you a DIOR bag!!!!!! You are soooo lucky!

Anyway, I am not crazy about the bag. It's quite neat and can go with many outfits. I dont really like the gold letters and the gold chain on the side. It would be much nicer if it had been silver....! :unsure:

Originally posted by chickonspeed+Nov 9th, 2003 - 3:09 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chickonspeed @ Nov 9th, 2003 - 3:09 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-leyla m.@Nov 9th, 2003 - 6:01 pm
No need to apologize, leyla. :flower: I'm obviously not that in love with it either if I'm considering pawning it on eBay. Thank you for your honest opinion. [/b][/quote]
why nto just sell it then?

i mean im shr you have otehr bags taht you love mroe and ims hr you coudl use the money to buy some thing you love more :flower:

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Nov 10th, 2003 - 12:56 am
why nto just sell it then?

i mean im shr you have otehr bags taht you love mroe and ims hr you coudl use the money to buy some thing you love more :flower:
I probably couldn't get more than $500 for it on eBay. I think I might just give it to another friend or my sister if I don't keep it.

Thank you for the opinions, everyone! :flower:

Originally posted by valerie@Nov 11th, 2003 - 5:56 pm
What do you guys all think about my Dior saddle bag??
88_1.JPG
i really like this one :heart:

Valerie, your Dior bag is hot :P Is that from the fall/ winter collection because the style is new to me. Definetely more cute than the logo saddle bag!

thanks guys!! :smile: I bought it like a month ago in Paris in the CD shop so yeah I asume its real!! :smile:

I'm a man but I'll give my opinion on the bag anyway....

The shape is fine but obviously the single saddle looks nicer. If you want the best go for that.

Gold is a difficult colour- combined with logo print=vomit.

Monogram print in general is a bit tacky.

And

It looks like it could be fake

Originally posted by Karina@Nov 11th, 2003 - 9:29 pm
That is VERY pretty, but is it real? (No offense)
:unsure: Was thinking that too ,I thought the Butterfly saddlebags were from seasons ago ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->