Dior Polochon Bag

TiffanyBlue

Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea how much this costs? Or where to buy one besides ebay.
THe exterior is the blue Dior logo canvas. It looks like a doctor bag or speedy.

There's no info anywhere.

Also for some reason, it's called the baulutto bag on Ebay but offically called Dior Mini Polochon.

Originally posted by TiffanyBlue@Jan 31st, 2004 - 1:57 am
Does anyone have any idea how much this costs? Or where to buy one besides ebay.
THe exterior is the blue Dior logo canvas.  It looks like a doctor bag or speedy.

There's no info anywhere.

Also for some reason, it's called the baulutto bag on Ebay but offically called Dior Mini Polochon.
My guess is that it costs in the 700+ price range. Possibly more (or less?) depending on the size. Since it's a "mini," my best estimate would be perhaps 600-700. If this helps, the "vintage boston bag" (which seems to me looks a LOT like the mini polochon) is $590 and it measures 9.8" x 7.5" x 6"...

I see the mini polochon at dior.com under the "blue logo" collection section, but it isn't listed anywhere else.

eluxury.com doesn't have it for sale, and I have never seen it there.

Have you checked (or called) actual Dior boutiques? They might have them in-store. I'd suggest you call or visit a boutique!

I hope that helped! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaKel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->