Discount Authentic Handbag Sites

iheartmj

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows of trustworthy online sites that sell discounted authentic desginer handbags (gucci, prada, fendi..etc)?

You prob won't find any cause why would any authentic handbags be discounted? Unless its from seasons ago

Check out syledrops.com.. they seemed to have some designer handbags...

Raffaello is good - i personallyhavent bought anything as yet. Being in the Uk i think duty is what would stop me buying from another country. I also know of a really go website in the US, they are called I-globalmall.com i have bought a couple of bags 2 years ago. the last was a CD vintage bag, but unfortunately when it arrived in the Uk i had to pay £156.00 on Duty. I worked it out that the bag almost cost me £450! Thought i was getting a bargain. :lol:

Originally posted by Missy44x@Dec 16th, 2003 - 12:47 pm
Check out syledrops.com.. they seemed to have some designer handbags...
I meant styledrops.com

thank for all the info! The bag I'm looking for is from Gucci and its not a new style. There seems to be soo many sites out there that its hard to make out if its legit or not.

try citymoda.com i love them and they have decent limited selection- Gucci, Fendi, Prada and excellent customer service

yoox.com is great but a season old...it is reputible (sp?) because i was mention in vogue...thats a good reason right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->