Louis Vuitton Cherry Blossom Line

sigh... this topic has to be revived for my sake haha.. i want a cherry blossom pap in brown.... and dont know where to get one!!!!!!! :~( i dont wanna pay $$$ for one! i just wanna drool and look at one... sigh anyone wanna lend me theirs for a few days? :lol:

ingenue said:
sigh... this topic has to be revived for my sake haha.. i want a cherry blossom pap in brown.... and dont know where to get one!!!!!!! :~( i dont wanna pay $$$ for one! i just wanna drool and look at one... sigh anyone wanna lend me theirs for a few days? :lol:
i have a pink cherry blossom pap in my closet somewhere.. :rolleyes:

I guess the seller has been booted out of ebay. or at least their item was.

Aren't there any bag-aholic conventions anywhere? Where everyone can just bring their bags for people to see and sigh over. It would be almost a religious experience - a Handbag Lourdes! lol

That auction was taken off Ebay. Don't buy an LV on Ebay unless its from a MyPoupette.com recommended LV seller. Go to www.mypoupette.com for a list of sellers who only sell authentics.

are all those sellers on mypoupette actually accredited properly??
im wondering why some of those sellers seem to stock up w a lot of cherry blossoms... makes me wonder if they're real at all... but their feedbacks are impeccable though. odd..
which makes me bring this question up=
are all the cherry blossom datecodes of the same model the same? i.e. does the papillon have the same datecode as the other papillon? like if 2 pink on pink cherry blossom papillon were compared. and is the datecode found on the upper left side corner of the flap?> how CAN you tell if its the real thing?? dont they make excelllent replicas these days in that even the datecode can be copied?

ingenue said:
are all those sellers on mypoupette actually accredited properly??
im wondering why some of those sellers seem to stock up w a lot of cherry blossoms... makes me wonder if they're real at all... but their feedbacks are impeccable though. odd..
which makes me bring this question up=
are all the cherry blossom datecodes of the same model the same? i.e. does the papillon have the same datecode as the other papillon? like if 2 pink on pink cherry blossom papillon were compared. and is the datecode found on the upper left side corner of the flap?> how CAN you tell if its the real thing?? dont they make excelllent replicas these days in that even the datecode can be copied?

ive noticed a lot of cherry blossom on ebay lately..
they all look REALLY good, but they HAVE to be fake.. those bags were literally flying out of the stores, and were selling for $2000+ on ebay because everyone wanted them...there is no way that those sellers can have 5+ brand new cherry blossoms 2 years after they were produced... you know?
anyways.

(almost) every LV bag has unique datecode inside. and yes, those codes can be copied, so having a date code does not verify authenticity. although you can probably call the LV boutique and ask them to verify the datecode and see if its the right code for a cherry blossom pap. (sometimes they copy datecodes from random LV products, say speedy25, and paste it onto every single LV bag they make/fake)

in order to tell if its real, you will have to compare it VERY carefully with the real thing. dont bother comparing the dimension/material. if they are superfakes, they should be in the right dimension/material anyways.

check the "Louis Vuitton made in France" logo engraving, check the hardware, number of studs and screws on the bag, shape of the bow.
also the LV logo should not be cut off, and should be symmetrical (sp?). another thing to pay attention to is the arrangement of cherry blossom patterns. real vuittons will NEVER have same arrangement of cherry blossoms on their bags. each bag is unique with its own arrangement/pattern of cherry blossoms scattered around.

you can see pictures of authentic cherry blossom pap from www.mypoupette.com .
if you checked everything, and still cant find anything wrong, good for you. it must be a REALLY good fake, but who cares? no one will be able to tell and its impossible to get the real thing anyways.. :wink:

i seriously still have yet to see a REALLLLY good fake of the chery blossom. ive seen a few but nothing compared to the real thing. the cherry blossoms already give it away! :smile:
is there a thread on the new Cherry line of LV???

go to the handbag show in milan, the mipal bag show, and you can see all the people who make the bags over in italy for lv, prada, dior etc. i went i saw and its crazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->