Does anyone own the Chloe bracelet bag?

bagqueen

Reaction score
Hi! I searched the topics and could not find this. Does anyone own the Chloe bracelet bag? How do you like it? I just saw one in Berdorfgoodman and it is black silk with the long black beads with the crystals in a ball shape thoughout. My problem is how well would this bag wear? Any problems with these bags? Any info would be great. They are holding it for me for 24 hours. DO not know if these are readily available.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a cream colored one with stones all over it. Its really heavy. There isn't much room inside either. Its delicate with the stones and threading so I'm really careful with it. I haven't had any problems with it but I don't use it that often.

I dont have the small evening one that I think you are referring to, but last year I bought a gorgeous lilac one thats really big, not the small size one. The leather is so soft and buttery but it gets dirty easily.
I think its a wonderful bag, but if you do decide to purchase one..make sure the beads/stones are sewn in properly because the own I got was on sale and there was a few beads missing! (But I did get it at a steal!:(flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bunny1212
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->