Does Anyone Sing?

Reaction score
I wanna know^_^

I need music and fashion like I need oxygen, I can't live without it. So I guess I express my love of clothes through my style and my love of music through singing.

So....who else sings? Who are your musical influences? What kind of music do you sing? lol don't mind me, I'm absolutely fascinated by this.

Last edited by a moderator:
i sing in the shower, bjork being my main influence. my voice is less conventional though. :P

in the shower and if im drunk...other than that i try not to ruin songs :lol:

no :ninja: I can't sing. But I do sing when I'm happy,bored:rolleyes: etc ..
Do any of you sing in a band ?

i sing.....haven't done anything 'public' for quite a while now.....i guess i just got carried away with other things....
i used to want to pursue it professionally.....but i realized i could always keep it with me and enjoy it without having to make it my lifelong career too....

i sing a little bit of everything...... my voice probably lends itself best to somewhat contemporary styles.... sarah mclachlan, jewel, very early faith hill, jann arden type stuff.... i'd love to be able to belt out a power ballad like whitney or celine dion but range and projection aren't particularly my thing....!

music is a beautiful thing....:heart:...

yes but I suck :flower:

someone once said that my voice would be perfect for jazz but I don't belive her.

basically my problem is that I sing the same note all the time.

MulletProof said:
i sing in the shower, bjork being my main influence. my voice is less conventional though. :P

I absolutely hate my voice, and avoid talking at all costs...

...but I tend to open up in the shower.

I sing for myself..... ...but would never do it for others..... too shy....

This is really embarrassing, but when I was in HK, I entered a regional karaoke contest and won. Karaoke is a REALLY REALLY BIG thing in HK, they take it ULTRA seriously! I thought it was sooooo cheesy and I hate singing canto pop songs anyway but I entered just for a laugh......thank god I flew back to London before the 'Super Super Finals!' (Yes...really, that is what they called the competition)

adorefaith said:
:blink: :lol:
what do you mean by this...?!....

hmm, I don't know :lol:

my voice is always on the same "level" or something like that.

you mean you have the same tone...?...:lol:
i really wish i knew what you meant...!!

:P...

adorefaith said:
you mean you have the same tone...?...:lol:
i really wish i knew what you meant...!!

:P...

few silly letters :P

I sing, but that doesn't mean well.

I'd probably have to pay you to listen and stomach it. :innocent:

My only willing audience that doesn't run is Mr. Shampoo and Mrs. Conditioner. :rofl:

I could...but you won't like it :lol:

I think I can sing impressions better than I can with 'my own voice' like liza minelli :wink: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->