Models who sing

KK plays guitar and used to sing in some choir... don't know if she's made any stabs at a musical career yet though

Jessica Miller is writing her own songs and hopes to start a band (I think she plays guitar as well as sings)..

jamie bochert is in a band-I think lead vocal. In fact I believe she cut her modelling work down because she wanted to pursue the music thing with her band.

also,there's a bode of Belgian models that are doing music now. Following the footsteps of Els Pynoo of VLF(she did model before,you know!!). Kim Peers has an electronic single called "Tell Me More" that came out early last year. Dunno when she's going to do a full fledged album though. Also,former model Laura Delicata(remember the lovely girl from 2001-02 with the cool assymetric hair-cut?)has done a collaboration with Jay-Jay Johanson and is supposed to be in the process of making an album. And all the others like Delfine Bafort and Anouck Lepere are doing something too. Hannelore I think is the only one who isn't....I think she's only focusing on being a photog.

Last edited by a moderator:
irina lazareanu of course.. i didnt hear her still but i know shes working on an album... and kate moss who sang...something 4 babyshambles

yup, irina's doing an album with sean lennon
kate sang "la belle et la bete" with the babyshambles. coincidently, irina helped write that song.

See I think it is fun... provided they can sing. I haven't bothered with the links but I did watch Karen Mulder's video. Seriously she can hold a tune but has the ugliest voice. Just because you aren't tone deaf, doesn't mean you can sing.

Karen Elson & Melissa Auf der Maur - Devil's Plaything

Don't just about all of them sing? Sadly, thanks to the likes of Cassie and Hilary Duff, the recording industry will take anyone with a pretty face and a nice butt. Talent isn't really a big deal. With voice lessons anyone can be recordable- trust me. :innocent:

Jamie del Moon has a band.. has anyone listened to it?.. they're based in California from what I recall.. :unsure:

from style:
11m.jpg

RAQUEL ZIMMERMANN
HOMETOWN: Porto Alegre, Brazil

THE FREE SPIRIT: Few people know that Raquel, who first burst on the scene in a Steven Meisel story for Italian Vogue, has a lovely singing voice. Or that this bohemian spirit, who loves alternative rock, traveling, and Earl jeans, can accompany herself on the guitar.

^ Ha ha, that's so awesome of Raquel! Has she been using her singing talents for good recently?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Calvin Stark
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->