Dolce & Gabbana Eyewear S/S 2024 : Miley Cyrus & Matthew Noszka by Mert Alas

The campaign is ok... Even though she can't close her mouth anymore. What bothers me is the context and her hypocrisy, she criticized D&G because of their politics and now posing for the brand for money... As they say, everyone has their price!

Read Mert and D&G, and I'm sold. Former Gucci stars are everywhere.

The campaign is ok... Even though she can't close her mouth anymore. What bothers me is the context and her hypocrisy, she criticized D&G because of their politics and now posing for the brand for money... As they say, everyone has their price!

Wasn't this around 2016 when Stefano was totally unhinged on social media and lashed out at her. Oh the good ole times!

Dolce&Gabbana Eyewear Spring Summer 2024 Campaign

Photographer: Mert Alas
Stylist: Emmanuelle Alt
Hair: Bob Recine
Makeup: James Kaliardos
Manicurist: Miho Okawara
Art Direction: Kevin & Charles
Talents: Miley Cyrus and Matthew Noszka

DOLCE&GABBANA

Whatever happened to her shoot with Gucci and Tyler Mitchell from last year? Was it scraped?

Way better than the Jenner girl ads. Surprised Alt styled this.

Since she got teeth done, I can't tolerate her mouth area. Makes her hold her jaw in the most odd way, and it doesn't help that she's sucking in her cheeks a lot to look leaner in the face/more Ozempi-fied.

The burnt orange set with the black is gorgeous though. Very Tom Ford.

The photoshop on the guy looks crazy.

Sexy, sultry and I am SOLD. Dolce & Gabbana have stepped it up massively with their advertising campaign imagery of late. First Steven Meisel and now enlisting Emmanuelle Alt. What more could I possibly ask for? Miley Cyrus has even been doing it for me lately, so I am very much satisfied with ALL of this.

This looks awful, I can't get past her denture-like teeth.

I can’t tell if this is what Matthew looks like currently or they photoshopped him to oblivion. Hypocrisy asides, she’s selling it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->