DSquared2 S/S 2011 by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Fei Fei Sun better work! She looks so powerful and gorgeous! Now I'm very excited to see the rest!
But what's with the wig? :huh:

Oh dear. I was hoping it would be shot in the runway show's super luxe interior, but well.

It was supposed to be a masculine collection so I suppose this wasn't too far off the agenda. I wonder how they're gonna shoot the gowns.

how edgy.... i do like it, i gotta say.

how much better would it be with high heels on...

I don't particularly like the womens shot. While I like the mens shot I must admit that is doesn't really like Dsquared2

well, I like it. It's clean, simple and not oversexual as their campaigns usually are.

Other models confirmed: Bianca Balti, Diego Miguel, Arthur Sales, Jean Carlos, Jonathan and Kevin Sampaio.

Damn Fei Fei! This campaign is a bit boring, but Fei Fei is giving it. Couldn't even recognize her at first. I'm excited to see Arthur's.

Work that side eye Miss Fei Fei!

I like it. Very different for DSquared. Why not?

love fei fee's first shot. i just don't feel summer/spring. i hope that this campaign won't be on a casting overload since others were confirmed too.

beyond boring.
how do they go from nudity & feathers to this?

I really like the second shot posted. Very sleek and I love the contrast between the closeup and full body shot.

But I do agree with an opinion earlier that the Womenswear shot will be more powerful if Fei Fei is styled wearing heels instead. Only then you'll feel the juxtaposition to be stronger, coz the girl is giving you face for daysss, to contrast the masculine outfit but the shoes made the picture looked like she's wearing a men's outfit instead of doing a take on androgyny for women. Maybe this is still the Men's campaign? I dunno. Cant wait to see the rest of the photo set.

Full credits

Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott photographed FeiFei Sun for the spring 2011 DSquared2 campaign in Los Angeles on October 30, 2010 with stylist Katie Grand.

Dsquared2 Spring 2011 Campaign
Model: FeiFei Sun
Photographer: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott
Stylist: Katie Grand
Art Director: Giovanni Bianco
Makeup: Tom Pecheux
Hair: Paul Hanlon
Production: Roz Norman at LaLa Land
:womenmanagement.blogspot.com:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads