DSquared2 S/S 2011 by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Models: Anna Maria Jagodzinska, Crystal Renn, Hailey Clauson, Monika Sawicka, Fei Fei Sun, Jean Carlos Santos, Reid Prebenda, Jonathan & Kevin Ferreira de Sampaio, Diego Miguel

idk. it works for me?

all the close up pics are so good (even better than valentino)

crystal looks exactly like Marija V in the up close shot and I definitely prefer Marija than Crystal.

and the guys with the haircuts look like they came from Lady Gaga's Alejandro video

Feifei is the one who actually stands out to me. Her shots are phenomenal!

i changed my mind.

i love it. now that it all comes together its kinda cool/different- feifei owns it!
could live wo the 2 guys and an apple shot

The shots with the men in underwear is so orgasmic! So sexy! I could eat them up...seriously. :shock: :heart:

Fei Fei Sun radiates the light! lol, get it? sun light?

lol, i should stop now.

Women: SHUT.IT.DOWN!!! AMAZING! FANTABULOUS!! Some of the best images of the season, if not the best!

MEN: The first image in the suit is good, as are the eyewear shots of the same flavor, but thumbs down and zzzz @ the sexy men's shots - same old, same old.

Last edited by a moderator:
i really love this. more so because of the photography and the choice of models (didn't really pay much attention to the boring clothes). i'm a sucker for simple black and white photographs and in that angle. (that sounded kind of weird).

I am not arguing especially when it comes to the menswear shots. :lol:

Women: SHUT.IT.DOWN!!! AMAZING! FANTABULOUS!! Some of the best images of the season, if not the best!

MEN: The first image in the suit is good, as are the eyewear shots of the same flavor, but thumbs down and zzzz @ the sexy men's shots - same old, same old.

I love this comment. Sounds like lyrics from a potential beyonce or rihanna song. :lol: I agree that the womenswear images are pretty memorable, despite being basic black and white studio pictures.

I'm pleasantly surprised by this. I've never been really satisfied by their campaigns since Meisel stopped shooting them. Still, that one is great!! Even though I think Fei Fei owns this campaign, all the images are quiet captivating.

LOL you can see the bulge of both twins in the picture where they are wrestling, wearing the underpants
:brows:

37274-800w.jpg

models.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->