Dolce & Gabbana F/W 2024.25 : Miley Cyrus by Steven Meisel

That's everything and a little more. Except for the photo where she's walking, it's perfect. I don't like how her face looks lost in that specific shot. Miley works better in D&G than in Gucci. Did she make amends with Domenico and Stefano?

Even if somewhat lazily, I think Meisel has put the brand back on track. I also think a bit more modernity would be valid. But how can we demand that when the industry is driven by nostalgia?

We're living in a world where "modernity" in fashion is represented by wearing sweatpants, with all the effort that entails.

Anything more than the bare minimum now seems impressive, although there's always the sense of it not quite hitting the same mark that it used to.
"modern" is taking a backseat now that "iconic" is main stage.
I've seen good jobs done creatively with sweats and tees though... if you mean it when you make it it does translate better.
agreed with the last part. its technically there but without the spark.

Campaign of the season for me, without a shadow of a doubt. Absolutely fabulous, and I'm kinda into the surprise of Miley Cyrus starring in the campaign. I loved this collection during MFW, so to see the collection receive the justice it deserves is so fantastic. So unapologetically glamorous, elegant and sophisticated. All I want is MORE!

Very sorry that this ad and Versace aren't present on Vogue Italia, not even on a page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oreo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->