Dolce & Gabbana Mens S/S 10 Milan

FashionPower

Reaction score
Okay just recorded the show...it was so disappointing!

*edited to remove discussion of models*

music by Amy Winehouse "Love is a loving game"
The thing that really annoyed me is...CLUTCH for mens,I was like WTF this is SOOO BAD :doh:
But there were really stunning jeans :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
343qjr8.jpg
20qi5hd.jpg

2nvbfxh.jpg

gettyimages

I saw the live broadcast as well! the collection is somewhat ok but not the best

The jackets/blazers are really nice, but most of it so typical. The shirt & swimsuit-speedo combo is just horrendous to me. I don't understand why they keep doing it. :glare:

*edited to remove off topic discussion*

21e7uhg.jpg
s3m4ax.jpg

2ibyii1.jpg
35kkaao.jpg

gettyimages

2ljglqg.jpg
34xlzpv.jpg

gettyimages

ETA :finally limy :clap:

Please remember there is not model talk here. any posts that discuss models are considered off topic and are deleted. :flower:

jesus....

the full on glitter/shimmer embroidery is too much, but as a scarf inside the white suit, it's great. also love the embroidered lapel.

iffy about the embroidered tuxes tho... only if the pants are embroidered too :lol:

The suits and the jeans are amazing. Especially the suits, I love the details!

^^ Again, I totally agree. About all of what you said.

A big no-no to the frightful turn-ups.
The tuxedo jackets with the uber-patterns are vile and there's a chunkiness about the shoulders that make them in-elegant.

A little too 90s I think.

I do not like to see jeans on the runway all that much if it is not a diffusion line that they are presented for. Especially torn up, acid-washed pairs like these ones right here. The jeans and stain silk shirt and monochrome suit/shirt combo are both really mid-late 90s and I do not know if it is a great look for now. Of course I have to see the whole think before passing a judgment, but it is just a hunch.

That said, this was the exact period and look that made D&G what they are today. This is their look and legacy to menswear. So maybe they may have thought it would be safe to produce such a line when they had to be careful choosing cheaper fabrics and production methods, and still guarantee strong sales. We'll see.

Also, the runway looks significantly different than before. Price cuts again??

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->