Dolce & Gabbana Pre-Spring 2024 : Lulu Tenney, Yoesry Detre, Xu Meen & Habib Masovic by Steven Meisel

Stellar!! Meisel is bringing his A game for Dolce & Gabbana and I'm all here for it. It very much feels like a glimpse into what could've been Vogue Italia in present day, it is very reminiscent of some of his later work with Franca Sozzani. The third color photograph is to die for! Black and whites are equally as incredible, I'm completely in love with this. Really wasn't planning on buying this issue of British Vogue, but I must have those tear sheets in my collection.

Also really appreciate the old-school snap straight from the magazine, @vogue28! Social media posts and digitals have gotten so boring.

You're all very much welcome! :heart:

My heart skipped a beat when I saw this inside the December issue of British Vogue, and just know a fair few of you here on tFS would react the same. I was instantly transported back to Vogue Italia under Franca Sozzani circa 2004, very much reminded me of November 2004 with Hana Soukupova.

You're all very much welcome! :heart:

My heart skipped a beat when I saw this inside the December issue of British Vogue, and just know a fair few of you here on tFS would react the same. I was instantly transported back to Vogue Italia under Franca Sozzani circa 2004, very much reminded me of November 2004 with Hana Soukupova.
I love opening a new fashion magazine and discovering ads or photographs that have not been posted anywhere yet. It is heaven!

This b&w photo of the bow flying is perfect!

You may not feel his current work is up to his once lofty standards, but find me a lensman/woman currently working who's better than Meisel. Go on, do it.

Apart from those botched Louis V diffusion line ads and the endless UK Vogue studio lookbook editorials, I pretty much endorse everything else this man does.

Wonderful and elevated work, as usual here. He really brings the best out of (almost) everyone.

VNhEl7YI_o.png

UbIU6n4X_o.png

KqbaaMuE_o.png

OKEyFxIo_o.png

z1wmwvJg_o.png

RgW8d1gj_o.png

Source: British Vogue Digital

Nothing more fashionable than contortonist posing of subject's appendages! So chic and fabulous. One of my favourite aspects of his photography, the poses are simply so superb!

Lulu is FABBBB and she's selling it!

The direction is quite superb. Full body shots are naturally advantageous for fashion advertising, in my opinion. With a good model who has fluidity, it's definitely a standout.

the last years of Steven Meisel look all the same,poses, backrouds ,style ,colors i thinks he lost the creativity and the efect to do new things

very similar to what he did with Mariacarla but good nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->