Dolce & Gabbana S/S 2021

Wow my expectation was high when I saw the menswear. When I opened this thread, it gave me a sudden headache. Awful

Ok. Yes. I'll come back in half an hour, so that my eyes can take a well deserved rest.

Not even 10 models in one shot make 1/8 of Gisele in that campaign with the cameras. And I guess they're going for 1/8 of the budget then, too.

I'm still not sure which one is Dolce and which one is Gabbana but the one with the screw loose really f*cked things up for this brand. Instead of riding the puritan wave, they could've secured their legacy as one of the few unapologetically sensual Italian brands.

They went from one extreme to another. Would it be impossible to dial up Meisel or Klein and pick 3 top models to shoot. Would that be so difficult?

oh my. my eyes. my head! I need an Advil.

They went from one extreme to another. Would it be impossible to dial up Meisel or Klein and pick 3 top models to shoot. Would that be so difficult?

my words exactly.

Good thing is they get rid off the boring street-life style. But when will this brand die itself? I’m sick of them and their clothes.

What a total eye sore. Seriously, aren't they tired of doing this?

^ It's Matilde Buoso.

Does anyone have a list of the entire cast?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"