Dominika Kucharova

Nelly Cat

Reaction score
I first noticed this 16-year old Slovak at Jil Sander and she caught my attention again on this month's Jalouse cover. Her book wasn't as impressive as I'd hoped, her face seems to work the best in 1/2 profile, but I'm still eager to see more of Dominika. ^_^

Height: 5'10''/178cm
Bust: 33''/84cm
Waist: 24.5''/62cm
Hips: 34.5''/87cm
Agency: Elite

Elite Prague

April Jalouse

Elite Prague

Last edited by a moderator:
Jil Sander FW06

00230m.jpg
00440m.jpg

style.com

:woot: finally... i wasn't sure if it's alright to start a thread on her(not that she's harmful :D just because there's no much info on her), but i'm glad that you strated it, Nelly Cat. i think Dominika is just too gorgeous. :blush: :woot: :heart:

Dominika's polaroids :heart:
vzk521.jpg

vzkb5e.jpg

*elite paris modelwire

She's striking in that first polaroid! There's something with her eyes I don't like, can't say what really, but she's beautiful. :flower:

She definitely got a lot of potential. She is just at the beginning of her career so thats why her book isnt much imprtessive so far. Btw she will be one of the finalists of Slovakian Elite model look .. i bet they will let her win to attract some more attention on her:-)))

^ Thanks for the update! I'm a little surprised she's in the competition since she's signed with Elite Paris as it is, and already made her first runway appearance. But maybe that's not too uncommon?
What I meant about her book was just that the first awesome couple of pics I saw of her made me expect her face to photograph even better. I realize that she's new, and I'm sure her book as such will improve with time. ^_^

Dominika with fellow Elite girls Sasha, Michaela and Johanna backstage at Isabel Marant FW06.

imaxtree

Thanks, Leviathan!

A few more pics from that set. :heart:

[Next Company]

Ooo, I really like her! Her bone structure is beautful... I love her eyes... but those eyebrows:doh: She need not overpluck:(

I am starting to love her - there is something what forces me to look at her over and over again. She is a star on rise!!!!

.......... ...

[elite amsterdam]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"