Dominika Kucharova

She looks wonderful, I ve never heard of her though so I looked her up and got to know that she was in Elite model Look finale:wink:

She has her flaws, but I'm loving her new pics. Her look's so classic oldschool, yet strong and interesting. :heart:

[elite milano]

I like her a lot better in the new pics. Thanks for posting! :flower:

I don't get why she's doing the EML thing this year, though, since she's already working internationally? :unsure:

OlgaKorbut said:
I like her a lot better in the new pics. Thanks for posting! :flower:

I don't get why she's doing the EML thing this year, though, since she's already working internationally? :unsure:
I am wondering about the same thing. I know its quite obvious that the girls in the contest are offten already working models - but she seems to be doing better than good. I am really curious how its going to end up. Will see!

Wow!

I can't believe there is already a thread about her...
I think she is definatly going to be one of the TOP TOP TOP Models out there, it's just a matter of time untill we see her in campaigns...

I ADORE HER! I wish her the best of luck, she is truly special, beautiful and incredibly sensual!

the costume cover really caught my attention, and i bought it though i hardly ever buy costume. anyways, here's the editorial :heart:

[MY SCANS]

Beautiful. Thank you, Mettchen and Lev! :heart: :flower:

She needs to do something about those eyebrows, though. :ninja:

Mettchen said:
the costume cover really caught my attention, and i bought it though i hardly ever buy costume. anyways, here's the editorial :heart:

[MY SCANS]
Same here. I think it was the third time ever I bought Costume. It was slightly better than I remembered, though.

Thanks for scanning the ed! :flower:

For Italian brand Alysi. How stunning doesn't she look?! :woot: :heart:

[elite milan]

More Alysi FW06. :heart:

alysifw06.jpg

alysi.jpg

[alysi.it]

Last edited by a moderator:
The thread seems so dead :(

Isn't Dominika doing any Milan or Paris Shows? I haven't found her yet... Maybe someone here did :smile:

Here is her Elite Milan Showcard:

Dominika-K.jpg

models.com

Hope we find some runway pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noircheese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"