Donna Karan F/W 03.04, S/S 04, and F/W 04.05 : Cate Blanchett by Peter Lindbergh

:woot: not bad at all from what I could make out of this shot, i like Blanchet's style but the dress does not thrill me enough for a print ad :unsure:

thanks for posting this cedric :flower:
(btw, long time no see how are u doing in Belgium? )

She honestly looks good! She is one celeb I would allow for a ad campaign (anyways Karan has been watered down by DKNY and cate is a super-sophisticate). But then she will now have to wear Karan whch is to low for her taste level! :(

Lena,
I'm doing great.Thanks for asking. True I haven't been here in a long time...but that's because I'm far more popular on another website lol and who doesn't like to be popular? :brows:

Ignitioned32,
Donna Karan below Cate Blanchett's level...Sorry but I desagree!
OK the quality of the DKNY line isn't always the greatest(aspecially in US departement stores).
But Donna's main line is still as luxurious and beautifully designed as before.She makes timeless designs. Her collection inspired the '40's was (in my opinion) one of the best from all the American designers for spring 2003. For the winter she is going back to classic Donna Karan with lots of cashmire and organic shaped belts designed by Robert Lee Morris.

I think I understand what you mean tho... It is true that Cate went for more daring/conseptual designers in the past. But actually I have seen her in almost every style from Yamamoto to Valentino. She just loves fashion. Plus I bet Donna paid her very nicely too. :flower:

Wow. She's so beautiful. Soooo graceful looking. :heart:

I love love loe cate! But I agree DK is below her style, but they are still wonderful nad Im glad its not milla jovajich again.

go cate! :P

i think this will be good publicity for donna karan :flower:
cate looks great

Absolutely :heart: Cate :wub:, :heart: Bladerunner (one of my favorite movies), Michael Jansson does great work. So, I'm excited to see the ads.

Thanks for posting this, cedriceccentric. :flower:

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Jul 11th, 2003 - 10:16 pm
i think this will be good publicity for donna karan :flower:
cate looks great
absolutely, plus hey cendric, you are quite popular here trust me :flower: :heart:

Ced, were you referring to the k.a. bb? Love Love Love the first and last pics. I adored DK's a/w '03 line. I thought the shapes were fabulous and she was doing something new, plus i loved the take on the 60's updo.

I adore Cate! :woot: A true actor and she keeps her private life private, has impeccable style, and is truly graceful. :heart: It's more than I can say for other "actors" modeling in campaign's this season. :ermm:

Thank you for the wonderful pics. :flower:

Mehg! Nice to see you here!

You know how Ced is and he loves the attention... That's why I pull him back to earth every once in a while. Right, lief?

He knows I think he's a great pro, but I pull his ears every once in a while... I don't want him to be like Pooh flying away with his balloon...

Love ya, lief! :angry: :heart: :wacko:

Sofia

I think Cate will do a great job for Donna Karan. As much as the brand has been pulled down by DKNY, this last is not their only line nor asset. She still makes wonderful suits for men, and I love her Donna karan collections.

As long as she keeps black as her fetish color, I'll like it. And Cate looks wonderful in those looks.

I like it a lot :woot: :P

Sofia

hehe, of course your popular there Ced, just wondering if you belonged to more than a few boards, thats all! Also nice to see you here Sofia! I learned of this site off of the KA board and so thankful I did!
I must sheepishly admit that I loved the DKNY runway collection this year! :blush: I'm not talking about the stuff in the stores that says DKNY on it, or or a cheap lil sweater but the runway stuff. I especially adored this:
100091558.jpg

and this coat(well...actually the whole outfit:(
100091600.jpg

Cate suits the label, she is very stylish and refined - I love those pics! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->