Don't Trust the b*tch in Apartment 23

Dora

Reaction score
Don't Trust the b*tch in Apartment 23 (originally titled Don't Trust the b*tch in Apartment 23 and later, Apartment 23) is an upcoming American situation comedy series for ABC that will debut on April 11, 2012, after Modern Family, as a mid-season replacement during the 2011-2012 United States network television schedule.[1]

The series revolves around the lives of two different women—a barista who lost a high-profile upscale job and a savvy street smart con artist—who are roommates in a New York City apartment, with elements of The Odd Couple thrown in for good measure. Actor James Van Der Beek, who plays a fictional version of himself, plays a strong supporting role.

* Dreama Walker as June
* Eric Andre as Mark
* James Van Der Beek as James Van Der Beek
* Krysten Ritter as Chloe
* Michael Blaiklock as Eli
* Liza Lapira as Robin

wikipedia

Don't Trust the b*tch in Apartment 23 - Season 1 - Promotional Poster

apt23_595.jpg

spoilertv

Promo:

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/02/dont-trust-b*tch-in-apartment-23-promo.html

I just watched the pilot (the first two episodes are on hulu) and I was surprised with how good it was. It's a bit of fluffy television but it's definitely funny. I'll probably keep watching. Krysten Ritter is really funny and perfect as the B!

Just saw the pilot and absolutely loved it.
It's fast-paced, modern and the dialogue was hilarious.
Chloe's closet was TDF.

i actually hated it... watched both episodes and didn't laugh once (im easily amused) Something about every character bothers me in a way I became irritated watching them

^ Yeah I watched the first episode on that site, but the second episode has no valid links :( Is there an alternative site I can use?
Thanks anyway Trev

Don't Trust the b*tch in Apartment 23 - Episode 1.04 - The Wedding - Press Release

THERE IS NO BIGGER REMINDER THAT YOU'RE SINGLE AND ALONE THAN
A WEDDING, ON ABC'S "DON'T TRUST THE B---- IN APARTMENT 23"

Kevin Sorbo ("Hercules: The Legendary Journeys") Makes a Cameo Appearance

"The Wedding" - June is devastated when she receives a wedding invitation addressed to her and her ex-fiance, so in an attempt make her feel better, Chloe gives June a crash course in confidence and fierceness -- but does too good a job -- on "Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23," WEDNESDAY, MAY 2 (9:31-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

"Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23" stars Krysten Ritter as Chloe, Dreama Walker as June, Liza Lapira as Robin, Michael Blaiklock as Eli, Eric Andre as Mark and James Van Der Beek as James Van Der Beek.

Guest cast in "The Wedding" includes Kevin Sorbo as Kevin Sorbo, Tate Ellington as Steven, Katherine Tokarz as Nurse Nicole, Nora Kirkpatrick as Crissy, H. Michael Croner as Robert, Valerie Jean Hume as Candice and Americus Abesamis as bouncer.

"The Wedding" was written by Casey Johnson and David Windsor, and directed by Chris Koch.

spoilertv

Don't Trust the b*tch in Apartment 23 - Episode 1.05 - Making Rent ... - Press Release

DESPERATE TIMES CALL FOR DESPERATE MEASURES, ON ABC'S "DON'T TRUST THE B---- IN APARTMENT 23"

'Beek Jeans' Makes Its Debut

"Making Rent..." - June struggles to make ends meet and comes up with a creative way to make some extra cash for this month's rent. She decides to mass produce and sell her homemade jam, but when Chloe gets in on the action, she takes it to a whole new level. Meanwhile, James launches his own line of super skinny jeans called none other than 'Beek Jeans,' of course, on "Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23," WEDNESDAY, MAY 9 (9:31-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

"Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23" stars Krysten Ritter as Chloe, Dreama Walker as June, Liza Lapira as Robin, Michael Blaiklock as Eli, Eric AndrŽ as Mark and James Van Der Beek as James Van Der Beek.

Guest cast TBA.

"Making Rent..." was written by Corey Nickerson, and directed by Michael Spiller.

spoilertv

"The Wedding" has aired. It's probably the best episode so far.

Loving this show more and more with every episode. Gah I hope ratings will get better.

Amazing show!!! Love Kristen they made a great choice when they choose her!!

I really enjoyed "The Wedding" episode. This show keeps getting better and better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johngreen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->