Don't Trust the b*tch in Apartment 23

^ Exciting! The Making Rent episode was funny :lol: So much wrongness.

Just started watching this show expecting it to be pretty much the same as 2 Broke Girls but it's so much better. I love the acting and the jokes are so wrong.

^I really love his alter-ego :lol:
This is my favorite series so far. I adore Krysten and it's really hilarious and easygoing.

I feel like crying right now. Why do they always cancel the best shows??? :angry::cry:

It sucks that they cancelled it. I liked it and James was the best I ever seen him.

Sadly the business depends on ratings. However ABC took a chance to even let it go past season 2.

Sadly the business depends on ratings. However ABC took a chance to even let it go past season 2.

They weren't taking a chance at all, they didn't bother to market this show in the slightest.

I don't understand how programmes like this with wit and excitement and originality get canned, when shows like 2 Broke Girls and The Big Bang Theory keep getting bigger.

^not to mention glee continuing to have new episodes and not get cancelled. makes me think america isn't in reality ready for change, if largely american audiences can't take a show like apartment 23 and likely classify it to be on the scandalous side...:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would people find this show any more scandalous than, say, 2 Broke Girls? I think it was just poor marketing and the fact that the show seems like for the most part, it's audience would be limited to young women (and there's already alot of competition for those viewers)

I'm starting to watch this show..started tonlove it and now it cancelled..too bad :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefashionfetishist
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->