Doo-Ri Resort 2009

gill88

Reaction score
Doo-Ri Chung presented a concise, colorful resort collection with an urban flair, focusing on functional separates like sleeveless jackets and lightweight khaki cargo pants.
(soure WWD)

Attachments

• dri.jpg
    dri.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 12
  • dri1.jpg
    dri1.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 16
  • dri2.jpg
    dri2.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 18
  • dri3.jpg
    dri3.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 19
  • dri4.jpg
    dri4.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 9
  • dri5.jpg
    dri5.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 4
  • dri6.jpg
    dri6.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 9
  • dri7.jpg
    dri7.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 5
  • dri8.jpg
    dri8.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 5
  • dri9.jpg
    dri9.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 39
mmm... nothing really new here. and i know this is a resort collection but it's looks so GAP to me.

I opened this thread and thought "let's see if she can capture my attention in the time it takes to scroll through all the images"

nope

yeah, it does have the GAP vibe...nevertheless I quite like this collection

I think it's only the last couple of dresses that have that vibe, and I agree, they are atrocious. The first couple looks are interesting though. I was just htinking about her the other day and how much I enjoyed her earlier collections. This stuff interests me less but I think she has so much talent and hope she doesn't disappear from the scene

I like it very much. The drapy blue/purple dress is very nice (her signature) and the first 4 outfits are just so easy to wear yet they look sophisticated. Those are actually clothes I can wear in a winter vacation down in Miami, but not those pretentious jet-set wanna be outfits.

uneven pleats are superb..
& then the line breaking across it.. ^_^

it is a bit GAP isn't it...GAP with better details...
although in fairness i think it's just those few cargo pant looks that are GAP-ish...

some of the details on the rest are really pretty...but it's a bit ho-hum...boring...

Actually the cargo pant outfits don't look Gap at all to me. They are very chic and refined, out of a really nice material (can't tell what). It's the yellow and the last dress that look GAP to me. The cargo pants are in my opinion, a departure from her usual stuff.

It's simply, but I like some of the clothes

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->