Doug Porter

next models miami

Last edited by a moderator:
10 Magazine #46 S/S 2013 editorial preview (he's credited on the text but not in this picture)

10magazine.com

he's just one of those gorgeous manly men. i wonder why he hasn't been working much lately? i miss seeing him in editorials!

Vogue Italia January 2014
'THE COLLECTIONS'
Photographer:
Steven Meisel
Models: Julia Nobis, Ashleigh Good, Vanessa Axente, Iselin Steiro, Sasha Luss, Caroline De Maigret, Jamie Borchert, Cindy Bruna, Lexi Boling, Kim Williams, Doug Porter, David Axell, Cartwright Lee, David Flinn, R.J. King, Miles Langford & Henrik Fallenius
Styling: Karl Templer
Hair: Guido
Make-Up: Pat McGarth
Nails: Jin Soon Choi

Digital Edition Vogue Italia

:cry::heart:

In case any fans can help...

On August 30th my brother in law, Doug, was severely assaulted. A person hit him in the head with a baseball bat multiple times, which resulted in Doug needing brain surgery to help relieve the trauma that his brain went through. He currently is partially paralyzed and is barely able to talk. He has a very long road ahead of him for recovery.

It will be quite some time before Doug will be able to work and care for himself again. We are hoping to raise some funds to lessen some of the stress the family is already experiencing. Doug's Parents, Sheri & Mel, are having to travel back and forth to go visit him. So some of the funding will go to gas money for them to be able to see Doug.

Please also send postive thoughts and send prayers to Doug for his recovery.

Doug's Recovery, organized by Hailey Porter

Last edited:
That is horrible.. wishing him a full recovery :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->