Drew Barrymore

51090837.jpg

51063892.jpg

51095680.jpg
http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/5...D0DF1DCE7FDECB6C0EE58FB355642AC9EDBE4E6F952F6

IsaMaus, a lot of your photos aren't showing up... they may be because of hotlinking..?

I can't see the pics either IsaMaus :(

I love the campain Drew did for Lancome!

Sorry, I did my best. Why can I see the pics and you not?? What a pity. It took such a long time to upload them...

from people.com:

DREW BARRYMORE, 30

"Drew has always been a hippie child," says Kaufman of the earthy actress and producer (left, in Los Angeles in 1999). But her style has grown up with her career. Barrymore's dark-denim jeans and fitted blazer (in Paris this summer) are youthful but show her power-player status. "She still looks comfortable, but she's much more pulled-together."

what's hilarious to me is that since i moved to south korea (to teach english) i have seen her face EVERYWHERE.

she does all the advertisements for Baskin & Robbins Ice Cream. LOL.

i'm desperately searching a recent pic of Drew in which she's wearing a shirt with stripes (yellow & grey) and black jeans (candids pics)! i can't find it can someone help me please?! thanks a lot!

i remember reading an article about her. and it mentioned how she transformed so easily into the cashmere cardigan wearing character [whoa aliteration...] in the Woody Allen film she was in. and they said "well she is a Barrymore..." and i don't usually say hoity toity things like that. but she does have a natural regal bearing. or at least she returns to it.

Yay a thread on Drew!!
Love her :heart: :heart:
Beautiful skin!!

Drew getting her nails done in New York (clasos)

Attachments

• drew.jpg
    drew.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 18
  • drew1.jpg
    drew1.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 12
Drew Barrymore shopping with boyfriend Fabrizio Moretti. December 24, 2005

(skinnercentral.blogspot.com)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads