Haley Bennett

Her hair. :shock:

Haley Bennett shows off her brand new pixie haircut while attending Rag & Bone‘s 2017 New York Fashion Week presentation held at 60 Tenth Avenue on Thursday (February 9) in New York City.

lj4oK9Q.jpg

justjared.com

I wondered if it was for a role too, but per her IMDB page she doesn't have anything in production? Odd that in a time of momentum she would do something so drastic.

Hayley Bennett attends the Christian Dior show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Fall/Winter 2017/2018 at Musee Rodin on March 3, 2017 in Paris, France.
oI7KuBJ.jpg

zimbio

Haley Bennett attends the "Rei Kawakubo/Comme des Garcons: Art Of The In-Between" Costume Institute Gala at Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 1, 2017 in New York City.
ZZlhpwF.jpg

kuRoXsW.jpg

zimbio

I've seen this type of dress a lot, but you can't say it doesn't suit her. Love her makeup.

At least she went for it! I miss risk takers at the Met Gala, so I found this refreshing. Lovely makeup, too.

Actress Haley Bennett attends Panthere De Cartier Party in LA at Milk Studios on May 5, 2017 in Los Angeles, California.
QcUZWnf.jpg

GDx1dlT.jpg

pdxC0Dt.jpg

zimbio

Haley Bennett attends the Chloe show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Spring/Summer 2018 on September 28, 2017 in Paris, France.

eq8fzS5.jpg

2rorvGq.jpg

zimbio.com

HALEY BENNETT Leaves Shangri-la Hotel in Paris 09/28/2017

credit: hawtcelebs

Actress Haley Bennett arrives at the premiere of DreamWorks Pictures and Universal Pictures' "Thank You For Your Service" at the Regal LA Live Stadium 14 Theatres on October 23, 2017 in Los Angeles, California.

3q19vbN.jpg

fPXlDTV.jpg

Valentino and InStyle Cocktail Party in Sunset Tower, Los Angeles on October 23, 2017.

8oqTUtR.jpg

zimbio.com, celebmafia.com​

Actor Haley Bennett attends The 23rd Annual Critics' Choice Awards at Barker Hangar on January 11, 2018 in Santa Monica, California.
u8l8HTb.jpg

zimbio​

Christian Dior Haute Couture Spring Summer 2018, January 22

zimbio

Haley Bennett attends the EE British Academy Film Awards (BAFTA) held at Royal Albert Hall on February 18, 2018 in London, England.
JbVRKLp.jpg

zimbio​

Haley Bennett, wearing CHANEL, attends Charles Finch and Chanel Pre-Oscar Awards Dinner at Madeo in Beverly Hills on March 3, 2018 in Beverly Hills, California.
5spAy5Y.jpg

zimbio​

Haley Bennett attends the 90th Annual Academy Awards at Hollywood & Highland Center on March 4, 2018 in Hollywood, California.
CfEvREO.jpg

zimbio​

Her style went by the way side when she cut her hair, unrelated -- but an observation.

I love her look! she is very talented but has that something extra....i love her instagram too

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->