Drielle Valeretto

iperlchen

daisy in my lazy eye
Reaction score
The hunt is over. I know her name thanks to style.com :D I practically know nothing about her than that she's Brazilian and with 1 Mgmt.

drielle8np.jpg

[models.com]

She's cute, her full name is Drielle Valeretto, she is with Skin Sao Paulo.

drielle18cy.jpg

from daslu.com.br

Oh my God, what an incredibly scary face in that style.com close-up... Horrifying :ninja:

What is she like 12? Models look soooo young these days(or then they just are sooo young these days)

she looks cute in all pics 'cept that one where she's sucking her cheeks in to make it seem like she has more defined cheek bones

I thought she was sucking in her cheeks no ones face is that sunk in. She doesn't have the best skin either.

yay! thanks for telling me about the thread perlefine! she is so cute lie a chipmunk! lol but why is she sucking in her cheeks in that one pic from the runway?

Jill Stuart S/S 06

Sorry to post J. Stuart pics again but she looks so cuuute and awfully mysterious :ninja::heart:

00018.L.JPG
00086.L.JPG

[firstview.com]

lol she is so cute!!!!! i want to see her in teen vogue or something. she's perfect for it

i was wondering .. is this she?

00440m.jpg
00310m.jpg

@ marc by marc jacobs [style.com]

.. she kind of looks like a turtle looking lost. and that is meant in the best possible way. ^_^

perlefine, you know how I love your models, but this one has to be the ugly duckling in your pond.. :( I do not like her...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->