Dsquared Spring Summer 2005: Milan

wow theyre full of class.....NOT
PONGEEEEEEEEE :sick:

Originally posted by Chic Thrills@Oct 1 2004, 03:56 AM
I'm assuming that a troll is someone using the forum for advertising or something
[snapback]381833[/snapback]​

No, a troll can also be someone that posts only in an effort to offend people/stir emotions. There are always a few of those around.

But anyway, apologies! :flower:

better than trashy. it is sexy and bitchy to the utmost degree. Wow, somehow i liked it!

Hmmm..im going to go look at the whole collection.

I like some of what is shown, and then i find some of it repusilve.. :-x

i can think of other designers who deserve the spotlight more than they

It just proves that everything in Manitoba is dirty.

Hey hey now, I'm from Manitoba.

Looking at the whole collection, some of it isn't all that bad. Others on the otherhand (ie. the first green...thing) is quite repulsive and tacky. I'm not exactly sure what type of audience they're trying to reach for with some of it, because I don't imagine it would appeal to many.

haha oh my gosh!!! Another plainsperson. But seriously. Winnipeg is a dirty city....I mean I'm from Saskatchewan and people from Saskatchewan don't even like Manitoba. That said, some people like it there and thats cool. I think it would be better if dean and dan incorporated some manitoban stuff other than overpriced handbeaded moccasins.

Originally posted by Jentlemen@Sep 30 2004, 02:07 PM
capt.mil17009292131.italy_fashion_mil170.jpg

hmm i actually thought this gown wasn't too bad. The black line adds alot to the design, and the way the model poses to make the line straight is kind of cool :smile:
[snapback]381066[/snapback]​

Agreed.

The rest is horrible, though... I usually consider myself a fan of Dsquared. This is... just... :shock: :shock: :sick:

Originally posted by Meg@Oct 2 2004, 11:39 PM
haha oh my gosh!!! Another plainsperson. But seriously. Winnipeg is a dirty city....I mean I'm from Saskatchewan and people from Saskatchewan don't even like Manitoba. That said, some people like it there and thats cool. I think it would be better if dean and dan incorporated some manitoban stuff other than overpriced handbeaded moccasins.
[snapback]383486[/snapback]​

Haha, yeah, Winnipeg definitely isn't my favourite place. I live just outside of it and while the place where I live is very clean (thank God) going into the city can be pretty gross sometimes. Granted, not all of it is that bad.

Yes, and I totally agree. It would be nice if they did incorporate something other then the handbeaded moccasins, but I then sit here wondering what else there would be to add. Then again, if someone were to look at some of the pictures from this collection and wonder if anything was taken from the culture here, you'd think that Manitoba is full of women wearing overpriced small pieces of fabric.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->